View as an RSS Feed
View Peter Epstein's Articles BY TICKER:
Pershing Gold Remains On Track For 2015 Gold Production
- Pershing Gold's June 23rd corporate update provides useful information, including the possible discovery of a new gold/silver zone 2 miles north of Relief Canyon.
- Company remains on track for first production next year with some analysts calling for 80k ounces of gold per year as soon as 2016.
- Pershing is unique in the small amount of remaining capital required to reach production and its 100% owned, built and permitted heap leach facilities.
- Pershing Gold: Strong Drill Results, Insider Buying And New Research Coverage
- Pershing Gold Reports 2nd Set Of Strong Drill Results
- High-Grade Drill Holes De-Risk And Enhance Pershing Gold
- Pershing Gold Takes Big Steps Forward As Peers Stall
- Pershing Gold's Low-Cost, Low-Risk Project In Mining Friendly Nevada Is A Winner
- Pershing Gold Continues To Shine, Especially Compared To Peers
- Exclusive Interview With Pershing Gold's Stephen Alfers
- Pershing Gold, Nearing Production And Huge Exploration Upside
- Pershing Gold Exiting 2012 On A High Note
- This Gold Mining Company Is The Best Bet In Nevada