View as an RSS Feed
- China's Long IPO Freeze To End Next Month
- China's Logistical Nightmare: Why FedEx And UPS Are Dying To Expand In China
- Trendsetting IPO In Hong Kong: Hydoo Helps Revive Investor Interest In Chinese Listings
- State-Owned Enterprise Buyouts In China: A Great Way To Make Money
- Smithfield Foods - Shuanghui International: Where's The Beef?
- CITIC Capital's Take Private Deal For AsiaInfo-Linkage: Is This An LBO The Chinese Way?
Goldman Sachs Predicts 349 IPOs In China In 2013
on Wed, Apr 3 • 1 Comment
- The Ambow Massacre: Baring Private Equity Fails In Its Take Private Plan
- Dollars No Longer Welcome In China
- Focus Media: China's First Big LBO Deal Is A Head-Scratcher
Chinese Private Equity Moves From IPO To IRR
on Apr 16, 2012 • Comment!
- Xinjiang Will Change The Way China Uses And Profits From Energy
The True Source Of China's Economic Competitiveness
on Oct 19, 2011 • 6 Comments
- China's Tax Revenues: An Embarrassment of Riches
- Real Estate Prices in China: For Many, Higher Means Happier
- China's Most Profitable Industry Becomes One of the Toughest
Debunking the Delist-Relist Approach as a Plausible Rescue for Chinese RTOs
on Jun 29, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Delisting Deals: The Worst Investment Idea in Response to Chinese Company Scandals
P/E Arbitrage Creating M&A Opportunities for Chinese Firms in the U.S.
on Jun 14, 2011 • 2 Comments
- China's Shale Gas Could Be the Biggest Boom Yet for U.S. Companies
- How Big Can the PE Industry in China Grow?
- U.S. to Police OTCBB IPOs, Reverse Mergers for Chinese Stocks: It's About Time
One Year Later, China's ChiNext Stock Market Is a Resounding Success
on Nov 2, 2010 • Comment!
- China: Big Economy, Small Cash
Separating the Hope From the Hype in China's Booming LED Industry
on Sep 15, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Making Things in China Is Cheap; Buying Things Is Not
Chinese Business Is Under New Management
on Jul 28, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Why the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Is the World’s Most Active IPO Market So Far This Year
- TMK Power Industries: Anatomy of a Reverse Merger
Yuan Appreciation: Be Careful What You Wish For
on Jun 28, 2010 • 5 Comments
The Reverse Merger Minefield
on Jun 11, 2010 • 11 Comments
- 2010 Will Be a Record-Setting Year in China Private Equity