View as an RSS Feed
View Peter Fuhrman's Articles BY TICKER:
- China's Most Profitable Industry Becomes One of the Toughest
Debunking the Delist-Relist Approach as a Plausible Rescue for Chinese RTOs
Jun. 29, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Delisting Deals: The Worst Investment Idea in Response to Chinese Company Scandals
P/E Arbitrage Creating M&A Opportunities for Chinese Firms in the U.S.
Jun. 14, 2011 • 2 Comments
- China's Shale Gas Could Be the Biggest Boom Yet for U.S. Companies
- How Big Can the PE Industry in China Grow?
- U.S. to Police OTCBB IPOs, Reverse Mergers for Chinese Stocks: It's About Time
One Year Later, China's ChiNext Stock Market Is a Resounding Success
Nov. 2, 2010 • Comment!
- China: Big Economy, Small Cash
Separating the Hope From the Hype in China's Booming LED Industry
Sep. 15, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Making Things in China Is Cheap; Buying Things Is Not
Chinese Business Is Under New Management
Jul. 28, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Why the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Is the World’s Most Active IPO Market So Far This Year
- TMK Power Industries: Anatomy of a Reverse Merger
Yuan Appreciation: Be Careful What You Wish For
Jun. 28, 2010 • 5 Comments
The Reverse Merger Minefield
Jun. 11, 2010 • 11 Comments
- 2010 Will Be a Record-Setting Year in China Private Equity
- Bigger Is Not Better in Chinese Private Equity
- U.S.-China Relations: Media Gets it Wrong
- China's Brand New Brand Names
The End of the Line for Old-Style PE Investing in China
Jan. 4, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Chinese Private Equity: Will Bad Money Drive Out Good?
Why Is China Booming? Surprise, It’s Not the Stimulus
Nov. 18, 2009 • 9 Comments
- Private Equity in China: Blackstone and Others May Grab the Money, Miss the Best Opportunities
- China's Capital Allocation Remains Highly Inefficient
China Zigs While the Rest of the Private Equity and VC World Zags
Aug. 13, 2009 • Comment!
- The IPO Returns: China Moves to Improve Capital Allocation
- In Free Market We Trust: Says China, Not U.S.