Full index of posts »
General Mills' Stunning Success In China $GIS http://seekingalpha.com/a/1n6kz Dec 17, 2014
The ‘children' Of Deng Xiaoping — Toronto Globe And Mail http://seekingalpha.com/p/243ul Dec 13, 2014
China's Giant Banks: Learn How They Overprice And Misallocate Loans While Treating Borrowers Like Conmen http://seekingalpha.com/a/1mekn Dec 2, 2014
- Rocyang on Chinese Language Article on Huge Risks of OTCBB IPO for Chinese Companies Good insight. And good Chinese writing! Did you...
- kappa5 on China's New IPO Regime — Manipulation Or Emancipation? rock it!
- RupertHM on Investors Vs. Asset Managers: A Dysfunction At The Heart Of China Private Equity Great Article!
- UNEMON1 on China M&A: Unwrapping Three Recent Deals Involving Smithfield Foods, Blackstone And CITIC Capital The options market predicted the PACT deal abou...
- Calsunshine on Kleiner Perkins -- Is the World's Top VC Firm in Trouble in China? A group of Chinese local VC heads + a firm with...
- Peter Fuhrman on Entrepreneurship in China-- The High-Octane Fuel in the Economy's Engine Good analogy, Italy. There are some similaritie...
- Entrepreneurship in China-- The High-Octane Fuel in the Economy's Engine (2 Comments)
- Not Accountable: Why Brilliant 15th-Century Italian Accounting Rules Are Sometimes of Limited Use in China (1 Comment)
- The Worst of the Worst: How One Financial Advisor Mugged Its Chinese Client (1 Comment)
- Kleiner Perkins -- Is the World's Top VC Firm in Trouble in China? (1 Comment)
- Great Retail Food Businesses in China Are in Short Supply (1 Comment)