- BusinessWeek Explains Why BusinessWeek Is for Sale: It's a Money Pit
- Waiting for the Economy to Bounce Back? So Is Google
- Viacom Says It's Cracked the Web Ad Riddle, Using Lots of Web Ads
- The Twitterhack Is Cloud Computing's Wake-Up Call: Time for Security That Works
- More iPhone Apps = Less TV, Newspapers and Everything Else
Peter Kafka has been covering media and technology since 1997, when he joined the staff of Forbes magazine. He made the digital leap to Forbes.com in 2005. He may have been the first national business reporter to interview Steve "Stone Cold Steve Austin" Williams. In 2007, Mr. Kafka became the first hire at Silicon Alley Insider, where he was until recently the managing editor. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and lives in Brooklyn. Visit his blog, MediaMemo (http://mediamemo.allthingsd.com/), on All Things Digital (http://allthingsd.com/).
This area is reserved for Peter Kafka's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Peter Kafka.
Currently, there are no blog details for Peter Kafka.
Currently, there are no book details for Peter Kafka.
Latest comments on Peter's Articles
- Donald Johnson on BusinessWeek Explains Why BusinessWeek Is for S...
- Gregman2 on Viacom Says It's Cracked the Web Ad Riddle, Usi...
- WYSisn'tEverything on The Twitterhack Is Cloud Computing's Wake-Up Ca...
- Henry Buttal on The Twitterhack Is Cloud Computing's Wake-Up Ca...
- bigmoney on More iPhone Apps = Less TV, Newspapers and Ever...
LATEST ARTICLES more »