View as an RSS Feed
Yours To Discover: How Discover Financial Services Is A Direct Play On The U.S. Recovery
- Discover Financial Services is a large direct bank that will benefit from a healthier US consumer.
- Look for the company to continue to grow its student and personal loan portfolio.
- Emerging markets presents exciting opportunities for the company.
Unilever: The Cheap Global Heavyweight Poised For Growth
- Unilever is very attractive at these price levels.
- The company is facing emerging market headwinds.
- The company will beat the market over the long-term.
The Consumer Is Not Dead
- Global consumer presents a very long-term sustainable driver for global growth.
- Expect rising consumer income growth in emerging markets.
- Although more volatile, global companies linked to the global consumer provide the best opportunities.
Grandma's Favorite Jam Maker: One Of The Strongest Companies On The NYSE
- Current headwinds present a buying opportunity for J.M. Smucker Company.
- Expect growing international presence.
- Very focused and prudent management.
A Force In Farming: How John Deere Will Plow Its Way Ahead Of The Market
- Deere and Company is a quasi-growth stock.
- The company has headwinds but that does not detract from long-term fundamentals.
- DE will beat the overall market over the long-term.
The Curious Case Of BUD
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev (BUD) is extremely undervalued as a consumer staples stock.
- Significant opportunities exist globally.
- BUD is a cash generating machine.
- In Transit: Opportunities In Global Transportation And Infrastructure