Peter Osterlund runs a private equity fund in Boston, Massachusetts. He studied mathematics and economics at The University of Chicago and has written about politics and the economy for such publications as The Economist, The Wall Street Journal, and Rolling Stone.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Peter Osterlund.
Currently, there are no book details for Peter Osterlund.
Latest Comments more »
- Google trades at 13x forwar... on Facebook Hits A New All-Time Low: Buy Soon
- Bond action is unsettling (... on Here Come The Bulls Of Summer
- Yes, I understand. But, fra... on Here Come The Bulls Of Summer
- No, you didn't, but I did! ... on Here Come The Bulls Of Summer
- Will do! Please keep an eye... on Here Come The Bulls Of Summer