This user currently has no profile.
I'm an investor in his early thirties who knows how to have a good time and not live life too seriously. I'm an avid value investor, along with dollar cost averaging my retirement, though I occasionally jump off the beaten path and "gamble" on less certain assets.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Cosmic Solar, Inc. At Cosmic Solar, we are fully dedicated to the promotion of clean solar energy as an attractive and logical alternative. Our mission is to provide the best value for our customers while offering the highest quality products and services and our unconditional guarantee for complete customer satisfaction.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Anyone out there seeing SVU's dividend yield rise to nearly 8%? Wow, that's amazing. May 18, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Yes, they apologized for th... on Why I'm Selling My Target Date Funds
- You guys never miss anything! on A Moderate-Risk, High-Reward Dividend Play
- Engagement? Is there someth... on A Moderate-Risk, High-Reward Dividend Play
- I was thinking the exact op... on A Moderate-Risk, High-Reward Dividend Play
- Will do, thanks! on 5 Funds With Rock Bottom Expense Ratios For Bus...
Latest comments on Pey Shadzi's Articles