View as an RSS Feed
View Pharma Intelligence's Articles BY TICKER:
Time To Be Overweight On Merck - Multiple Catalysts On The Horizon
- Multiple catalysts on the horizon and the consensus estimates currently are conservative and err on the side of caution.
- A favorable outcome from these trials / events may lead to the consensus sales estimate for Merck 2020 sales going up by $10 to $15 billion.
- The risk reward profile is extremely favorable as the divestiture of OTC business strengthens Merck's Balance sheet and their ability to leverage for inorganic growth.
Can Once Daily GLP-1 Lyxumia Be The Next Major Growth Driver For Sanofi?
- Lyxumia's fortune hinges on results from ELIXA, a cardiovascular outcome study to report data in early 2015.
- Currently consensus forecasts for Lyxumia do not assume a positive outcome from the ELIXA study.
- I believe there is a good chance that ELIXA will report positive data. In such a scenario the consensus estimates for Lyxumia will increase from $450m to $2.9b.
Sell Ranbaxy And Buy AstraZeneca: Good Chance Nexium Generic Launch Delayed
- Ranbaxy launch of generic copies of Nexium may be delayed by about 6 months or more.
- Incremental Profits for Ranbaxy from Nexium generics will be much lower than anticipated because of the delay.
- Even if they launch it timely, I expect profits to be about 50 percent lower than expectations.
- AstraZeneca currently accounts for a Nexium generic entry in its annual guidance for FY-14 will benefit and revise its guidance upwards.
Novo Nordisk - An Opportune Time To Book Profits
- NVO, which has so far dominated the diabetes market, is expected to face tough times as competition is growing fierce and strong and will unfavorably impact NVO share.
- Launch of four new basal insulin products over the next 2 years will constrain the growth prospects for NVO’s basal insulin product Levemir.
- NVO’s fastest growing product Victoza will eventually meet strong competitors that may offer considerable benefits over Victoza.
- Insulin market growth will slow down for three reasons.
- Sell Ranbaxy - Recent Run Up Provides An Opportunity For Investors To Exit
- Ophthotech - Buy This Multibagger Today
- How The Global Pharma Industry Will Shape Up In The Next 5 Years?
- Glivec Generics May Be Delayed In The U.S. - Buy Novartis
- Daiichi Sankyo's Factor Xa Inhibitor Edoxaban Clears Phase III Hurdle - A Major Threat To Xarelto And Eliquis
- Eliquis (Apixaban) Approved In Europe - A Blockbuster Opportunity For Bristol-Myers, Pfizer
- Forxiga For Type 2 Diabetes Is A Potential Blockbuster - Buy AstraZeneca
- Novartis: Breaking Conglomerate Structure Could Unlock 50-60% Shareholder Returns
- Buy Roche Ahead Of ESMO
- Merck - Invest For A 20 To 40 Percent Return Over The Next 2 Years
- It's Time To Be Optimistic About AstraZeneca