View as an RSS Feed
View Pharmalot's Articles BY TICKER:
- Google Forfeits $500M Over Online Pharmacy Ads
- Bayer and J&J 'Muddied The Waters' With Xarelto
- J&J to Settle Risperdal Criminal Charge, While 40 States Plan Lawsuits
- Roche Suggests a Compromise Over Avastin
- Feds Will Not Ban Forest CEO From Health Programs
- Doctor Who Is a Provenge Fan Says Reimbursement Is a Risk
- Genzyme Angers Patients Over Fabrazyme Supplies
- For Pfizer, Is Taking Lipitor OTC a Good Idea?
- Biotechs: Revenues Rise, But So Do Cutbacks in R&D
- DaVita Wasted Drugs to Make Big Money Off Medicare
- AstraZeneca's Bloodthinner Pricing Questioned
- Express Scripts to Buy Medco Health Solutions
- Johnson & Johnson Special Committee: No Wrongdoing
- Feds Probe Cephalon for Off-Label Treanda Promotion: Implications for Teva Are Unclear
- Pfizer to Shed Animal Health and Nutrition Units
- Sanofi Ends Heart Med Trial Over Cardiovascular Events
- Pfizer: The Gutted R&D Machine
- Glaxo Overhauls Pay for Sales Reps
- Smoked: Pfizer's Chantix and Concerns About Heart Problems
- Studies on Medtronic's Infuse Repudiated by Medical Journal
- Biotech Deals Fail to Yield Results
- The Bristol and Pfizer Blood Thinner: 'A Major Win'
FDA Has a New 'Global Strategy' to Monitor Imports
on Jun. 20, 2011 • Comment!
- Lilly Wins a Round in Its Fight With Amylin
- Pfizer to Cut Another $1 Billion in Expenses
- A 'Game Changing' Ruling for Pharma Whistleblowers
- Abbott Cholesterol Pill Fails to Protect the Heart
- FDA Oversight of Johnson & Johnson Is 'Troubling'
- FDA to Limit Access to Glaxo's Avandia
- ISMP Study Shows Pfizer Failed to Report Chantix Side Effects to FDA
- Merck and Roche to Collaborate on Hepatitis C Meds
- Will FDA Limit Use of an Abbott Cholesterol Pill?