Phil Lassiter

View Phil Lassiter's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Retail Pharmacy Stocks Continue To Rise Despite Stiff Competition [View article]
    Thank you Mr. Woods, great article. Even though the focus of this piece is on the large pharmacy companies, I like that you included APHY. I feel that is a small company with lots of potential.

I actually wrote my own piece on APHY, which is posted on Market Playground. Would love it if you would take a read and give me your thoughts and comments.

Here it is:

Thanks for reading and thanks for writing!

- Phil
    Apr 4 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CVS And Rite Aid In Spotlight As Walgreen Flops [View article]
    Thank you for the coverage. For those interested in Assured Pharmacy (APHY), I would like to share a piece that I wrote on the company.

I think that APHY has the potential to become the next breakout stock--its speculative, but have a good feeling about it. It has advantages over the big guys.

My article is here:

Thank you again!

- Phil
    Apr 3 06:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • With 10% Downside For Walgreen, Buy This Takeover Target And Competitor [View article]

My article is here:

Thank you again!

- Phil
    Apr 3 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Media Stocks: Trap Or Treasure? [View article]
    I appreciate the feedback.

I feel that the joint venture with VZ will be a big part of the success of the company and it's long term growth and future. Unfortunately, that value is rather subjective and this was written from a fairly conservative point of view.
    Mar 22 12:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pfizer: A Look At The Musculoskeletal Drugs Division [View article]
    Enbrel and Celebrex have garnered quite a sales figure! As you state, the patent reissue for Celebrex will help with continued revenue. Thanks for your work.

-Phil
    Mar 12 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Apple Kill The 13" MacBook Pro? [View article]
    Another great article, and you bring up good points. Thanks.

-Phil
    Mar 4 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Major U.K. Outlets Hike BlackBerry Z10 Price Above iPhone 5, Black Market Thriving [View article]
    Kind of rotten to raise the price on an electronic simply based on immediate demand in my opinion. Then again, its also a good tactic to create added desirability and perceived exclusivity.

-Phil
    Feb 21 12:29 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft's Surface Pro: Yay Or Nay? [View article]
    Very interesting, thank you. The idea is rather innovative: a laptop that converts into a tablet. However, as you mentioned, the batter life is poor when in tablet mode. That is unfortunate. I must say, it is my experience that Microsoft products usually leave you with something more to be desired...they disappoint, time and time again. This is evident when you see products from Apple. Time and time again, Windows-based phones have tried to compete with iPhones and always fail. Anyways, wouldn't be surprised if the tablet experience doesn't life up to an iPad.

-Phil
    Feb 8 02:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon's Growth Is Shutting Down [View article]
    That Amazon missed their mark by $1 billion is quite interesting, though makes sense. The customer base has grown resentful over having to pay sales tax, and has chosen to go somewhere else.

Interesting...

-Phil
    Jan 30 04:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    Interesting that Liberty Media (LMCAD) is now major stake holder in SIRI. Its been an uphill battle for Sirius I believe, as they have yet to make a penny profit.
    Jan 18 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2012 Breakthroughs In Cell Therapy Development [View article]
    Hello all, I just wanted to point out the latest news from NBS. Their subsidiary, PCT (Progenitor cell therapy) has entered into a manufacturing agreement with Adaptimmune:

Jan 16 12:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Successful Infusion Of Cancer Treatment May Attract Infusion Of Investors In 2013 [View article]
    I wanted the readers to be aware of the latest achievements and milestones by ONCS. I pulled this off the yahoo message boards.

Key milestones that OncoSec looks forward to accomplishing for 2013 include:

Present interim response data from OncoSec's Phase II melanoma trial along with long-term progression-free survival (PFS) data from its previous Phase I melanoma program

Present final data from OncoSec's Phase II melanoma trial and Merkel cell carcinoma trial

Conduct an end-of-Phase II meeting with the FDA for OncoSec's melanoma and Merkel cell carcinoma program

Present interim data from OncoSec's Phase II cutaneous T-cell lymphoma program

Plan to launch a pivotal Merkel cell carcinoma program

Plan to launch a Phase IIB metastatic melanoma program

---------------

OncoSec also reviewed the significant achievements of the company during the past year.

2012: Initiated Three Phase II trials with Patients Now Enrolling in Eight Centers of Excellence Across North America

2012: Presented Positive Interim Data

2012: Secured New Patents, Certification and In-licensing
    Jan 16 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Is There A Margin Of Safety ? [View article]
    Intel is quite amazing, in how they've taken over the CPU market. In the time it took me to read this, they've already created a faster chip.
    Jan 15 12:27 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Upgrades Will Create More Upside [View article]
    I remember when NOKIA was the industry leader in mobile phones. Most advanced, slickest, smallest, fold-out keyboards, customizable ring tones...

-Phil
    Jan 11 11:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Busting The Mobile Margin Myth [View article]
    Thank you for the article. Intel has been doing some great things and have really become market leaders.

- Phil