This user currently has no profile.
From January 2005 until June 2007 I worked as a mortgage broker for a small local mortgage shop in the DC area and did loans in MD, DC, VA, FL, CA, NY and MA where the firm Antietam Mortgage was licensed. In early 2007, I began to trade actively with a stronger focus on swing trading than day trading. I used the knowledge I amassed as a mortgage broker to short those financial institutions which I felt were vulnerable due to their dependence on unsustainable lending practices. In June of 2007 I went to work for Chevy Chase Bank, the largest local bank in the DC area, as a wholesale mortgage account executive. I left after about three months due to Chevy Chase Bank's focus on Pay Option ARMs. Since that time I have been ...More trading independently and have been a reader of Seeking Alpha. I attended the University of Maryland in College Park, MD from 1998 to 2000.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Still waiting for the inevitable selloff but am not confident enough to put more than 5% of my portfolio on the idea. Still almost all cash. Jun 22, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- That is also debatable. If ... on Why 'Operation Twist' Is Especially Stupid: The...
- Reducing taxes to stimulate... on Why 'Operation Twist' Is Especially Stupid: The...
- No I am not ok with it and ... on Foreclosure Moratorium: What Does It Mean for t...
- The reality is that investo... on Foreclosure Moratorium: What Does It Mean for t...
- Sure everyone was involved ... on Foreclosure Moratorium: What Does It Mean for t...
Latest comments on Philip's Articles
- Philip Gvinter on Petroleum Inventory Data Show an Interesting Trend
- Jebeatsfish on Petroleum Inventory Data Show an Interesting Trend
- scfranklin94 on Petroleum Inventory Data Show an Interesting Trend
- Did U Think The Po... on Are We Seeing Housing Market Manipulation?
- Philip Gvinter on Are We Seeing Housing Market Manipulation?