This user currently has no profile.
My name is Phil Mause. I am a Senior Advisor with the Pacific Economics Group, focusing on energy, regulatory and valuation issues. I retired from 40 years of law practice earlier this year. I am a yield oriented investor and in the last two years, I have done reasonably well in junk bonds, BDCs, mortgage REITS, and dividend paying blue chip stocks. As an avocation, I dabble in stand up comedy.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I am a senior citizen and I... on The WSJ Says Invest Your Emergency Cash, What?!?
- At least it gives us a star... on REITs And Rising Rates, What A Fool Believes
- I think that there will lik... on REITs And Rising Rates, What A Fool Believes
- Interesting article. The on... on A Long-Term Winning Dividend Portfolio Based On...
- I think an argument could b... on ATMI: On The Cusp Of A Major Revaluation
Latest comments on Philip's Articles