My name is Phil Mause. I am a Senior Advisor with the Pacific Economics Group, focusing on energy, regulatory and valuation issues. I retired from 40 years of law practice earlier this year. I am a yield oriented investor and in the last two years, I have done reasonably well in junk bonds, BDCs, mortgage REITS, and dividend paying blue chip stocks. As an avocation, I dabble in stand up comedy.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Philip Mause.
Currently, there are no blog details for Philip Mause.
Currently, there are no book details for Philip Mause.
Latest Comments more »
- My apologies. The current d... on Don't Count Out Dividend Stocks Just Yet
- My theory on this one is th... on Seagate Versus Western Digital: Where's The Beef?
- A refutation of the "e... on Confusion Leads To Huge Rally In Bankrupt Orcha...
- I would like to see the eco... on Why I Want The Fed To Raise Interest Rates
- The Fed is probably pursuin... on The Fed's Third Mandate
Latest comments on Philip's Articles
Latest Articles on Utilities