- Westport Innovations Conference Call Supports Clean Energy Fuels Thesis On LNG Trucks
- The Private Market Value Strategy: Part 2 - Cheap Cash Flow
- The Private Market Value Strategy: Part 1 - Discounted Assets
- The Macroeconomic Implications Of America's Energy Renaissance
- The Market Is Still A Bit Overpriced In Terms Of Dividend Yield
This user currently has no profile.
My name is Phil Mause. I am a Senior Advisor with the Pacific Economics Group, focusing on energy, regulatory and valuation issues. I retired from 40 years of law practice earlier this year. I am a yield oriented investor and in the last two years, I have done reasonably well in junk bonds, BDCs, mortgage REITS, and dividend paying blue chip stocks. As an avocation, I dabble in stand up comedy.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Shouldn't we wait until the... on You Call Yourself A Contrarian? Then Buy Russia
- It's much more complicated.... on Russia escalates tensions over Ukraine
- The CLNE call is a negative... on Westport Innovations Conference Call Supports C...
- This transcript seems to su... on Westport Innovations' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Res...
- I have described PM as a &q... on Philip Morris: The Depths Of Despair?
Latest comments on Philip's Articles
- Douglas E. Johnston on BRT Realty Trust Is Still Cheap
- Robin Heiderscheit on BRT Realty Trust Is Still Cheap
- Illuminati Investm... on The Private Market Value Strategy: Part 1 - Dis...
- Philip Mause on The Private Market Value Strategy: Part 2 - Che...
- gca1 on The Private Market Value Strategy: Part 2 - Che...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »