View Phillip Lyon's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Rediff.com: Popped, Now Comes The Drop
- Plug Power: A History Of Over-Promising And Under-Delivering
- Royale Energy - More Upside Ahead?
- Royale Energy: Ready To Pop?
- Pizza Inn: Primed For A Sell-Off?
Naked Shorting Needs to Be Stopped
Sep. 17, 2008 • 7 Comments
- Beacon Power: My Top Stock Pick for 2008
- Redbox: New Video Rental Competition for Blockbuster and Netflix
- Value and Arbitrage in Silverleaf Resorts
- Recapping My Great Calls on Oil
- Steer Clear of Akeena Solar
No Sympathy for Financials
Jul. 21, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Converted Organics: Story's Over, Time to Get Out
- Selling American Airlines in Light of Oil's Continuous Climb
- Despite Sharp Recent Gains, AMR Still Has Room to Fly
- Airlines Set to Rally on Oil Pullback
- Why the Fed Should Leave Interest Rates Unchanged
- Aixtron: LEDs a Catalyst for Growth
- The Credit Crisis and Potential Shorts
- A Good Time to Cover Bank of America
- Converted Organics: Greed, Fear and Greater Fools
- Time to Short Financial Stocks - Starting with BofA
- 8x8 Is Heading Back to the Profit Track
- SunPower Reports Disappointing Earnings: Time To Cover
- SunPower Corporation: Ridiculous Valuation, Heavy Insider Selling
- Is There Any Money in Second Tier Internet Search Stocks?
- Silicom Selloff Overdone; Expecting Quick Recovery
- Is Oil Actually Worth $100 a Barrel?
- LJ International: You're So Jaded
- China Automotive Systems: Revving Up For Growth