Philp Van Deusen
This user currently has no profile.
I started my career on Wall Street at GFI Group one of the largest inter-dealer brokers. I was most recently the Equity Strategist for an institutional boutique brokerage firm, Momentum Trading Partners, where I provided ideas and advice to hedge funds, prop desks and mutual funds.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I wrote one of the first ar... on Arrowhead Research Corp: What Am I Missing?
- Well that means you most li... on LeapFrog: 4 Reasons Why Shares Are Highly Under...
- Great back of the napkin wo... on LeapFrog: 4 Reasons Why Shares Are Highly Under...
- Thank you for the clarifica... on LeapFrog: 4 Reasons Why Shares Are Highly Under...
- Hi,Interesting commentary o... on LeapFrog Enterprises: A Conservative Guide, Or ...
Latest comments on Philp's Articles