PilegPicks

View PilegPicks' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why The Monthly Dividend Company Is An Enhanced Brand That Deserves A Premium Value [View article]
    I have 43 years until retirement...should have a nice reinvestment base by then :-)

Long O
    Sep 19, 2013. 10:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Healthcare REITs With Mispriced Risk [View article]
    Brad - as a young investor, I find your articles invaluable to my further understanding of Reits with the detail you provide. Many thanks.
    Apr 5, 2013. 09:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exterran Partners LP - An Energy Play With 8% Yield And 15% EPS Growth [View article]
    (EXLP) is an MLP
    Mar 26, 2013. 05:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Roth IRA Plus Dividend Growth Stocks Equals Success [View article]
    Thanks all, much appreciated!!
    Nov 14, 2012. 04:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Roth IRA Plus Dividend Growth Stocks Equals Success [View article]
    All:

Looking to start my Roth in the coming weeks. Which brokerages do you recommend? Have you had any great/bad experiences in the past? Thanks in advance for any recommendations
    Nov 14, 2012. 10:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft/Facebook: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend [View article]
    Excellent summary of events. The MSFT/FB combo could be a serious threat and it will be interesting to watch it play out.
    Apr 24, 2012. 01:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Dominate China [View article]
    Finally an Apple article with a different perspective and value. This was extremely refreshing article on Apple. Thanks and great article.
    Apr 23, 2012. 04:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Invest In Coca-Cola For More International Exposure And Bigger Dividends [View article]
    Very informative, interesting way to play KO. Thanks for the great article.
    Apr 23, 2012. 12:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Option Trade: Simple But Not Necessarily Comfortable [View article]
    Right on, eabyrd. Thanks.
    Apr 21, 2012. 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Playing Apple Earnings With A Covered Call [View article]
    Nice article. Downside protection broken quickly this week...Tuesday should be interesting.
    Apr 20, 2012. 04:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Nokia News: Not Surprising [View article]
    Just bought my lottery ticket - Long 2013 $5.00 calls
    Apr 12, 2012. 02:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Company News And Results From A Pandora Data Use Experiment [View article]
    I listen to Pandora roughly 1-2 hours a day on my iPhone, but I'm not sold on adding it to my portfolio. There's opportunity though... Long AAPL.
    Apr 5, 2012. 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Am Adding This Solid Yielding REIT To My Portfolio [View article]
    Not a fair valuation metric as it's a reit
    Apr 4, 2012. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Favorite Stock Idea For The Next Decade [View article]
    Perhaps it should be called "My Favorite Speculative Stock Idea For The Next Decade". It's seems more like something one would take a stab at in their risk portfolio...
    Apr 4, 2012. 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Taking Profits Is Not The Best Strategy [View article]
    Both are correct depending on the individual investor, goal of the trade/investment, strategy, etc....

if you anticipate selling for a 20% gain and you execute that goal by making the trade = win

if you anticipate holding longer term and meet your goal = win

As long as each investor accomplishes what they sought out, I consider it a success. There's an opportunity cost with everything.
    Apr 3, 2012. 12:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment