Hallelujah! Chorus Aviation Provides An Attractive Yield With A Margin Of Safety
- Chorus Aviation shares are currently yielding 11.4%.
- At CAD 3.95, shares have a margin of safety. Also consider its adjusted P/E of 5.7.
- Using the Graham Value formula gives us an intrinsic value of CAD 4.25-6.97.
- Earnings are stable because they come from a cost-plus franchise with Air Canada.
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid (Of Uninformed Blog Posts); Now With Added Arbitrage!
- To (QE-)Infinity And Beyond
A Fed Primer: Mechanics Of QE, Money Multipliers And Inflation
Editors' Pick • Aug. 7, 2013 • 82 Comments
- The Low-Down On WTI
- Central Fund Of Canada: Down With A Discount
- Zoetis Exchange Offer Update
- Sell Zoetis Into Supply