This user currently has no profile.
PopperTech develops software that enables investors to transform systems of beliefs into objective models.
- Description: Small business owner. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
PopperTech Investors can lose money for two reasons: 1) their forecasts are inaccurate; 2) their investments mismatch their forecasts. PopperTech develops software (Probicast) that solves the second problem and may help with the first. Probicast enables investors to transform systems of beliefs into objective models. ...More
These models may be solved to taylor a portfolio to their unique beliefs, goals, and constraints. In addition, the models may be objectively scored to determine forecasting skill. Lastly, the software calculates the informational content associated with each forecast in a model.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
China's Third-Quarter Real GDP Growth Is Likely To Exceed 7.4% http://seekingalpha.com/a/1d32t Jun 27, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- "You mean China sellin... on The Best Passive Retirement Strategy In The World
- Overall, your article seems... on The Best Passive Retirement Strategy In The World
- Thanks for the explanation.... on Risk Adjusted Sector ETF Performance Spring 201...
- Some comments and questions... on Risk Adjusted Sector ETF Performance Spring 201...
- I never claimed that there ... on A Strategy For Investing In China