I am a casual investor with a background in economics and financial analysis. Currently I'm looking for an analyst position in the New York metropolitan area. I spent the better part of 2009/10 as a Registered Investment Advisor.
- Description: MBA student. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Pragmatic Bear.
Currently, there are no blog details for Pragmatic Bear.
Currently, there are no book details for Pragmatic Bear.
Latest Comments more »
- They account for 19% of the... on The battle between Mario Draghi and the Bundesb...
- Not to argue but the housin... on Again, What Euro Crisis?
- "Modern economic theor... on Again, What Euro Crisis?
- Ive been looking into selli... on A Fast-Food Showdown
- I am a huge fan of YUM. The... on Yum Brands' Q4 Results: Strong Chinese Demand C...
Latest comments on Pragmatic's Articles