Preston Cheng

View Preston Cheng's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Noble Energy Could Appreciate By A Further 15% [View article]
    Alan, what do you have to support your comment?
    Jun 11 05:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    I agree, we have broken out to new highs on heavy volume, after a long consolidation, I didn't say we were going into a downtrend, I was looking for a 5-10% pullback, we did not get it, or I missed it during the consolidation. I would think if we have follow thru tomorrow we should see higher prices, in the weeks to coming, baring economic news.
    Mar 25 12:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    We closed 3/22/13 on very strong volume to the upside. Going into our 12th week of consolidation between the $162 - $154 level. If we take out $162 on this kind of volume, the stock is ready for higher prices, and there will be no correction.
    Mar 22 04:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    Appreciate the feedback, we will see what happens in the coming weeks. I agree that the company in the long run will continue to do well. It's the short term I am concerned with.
    Mar 22 11:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    It think it could be in their best interest in the long long run for them to do the deal. Since Europe is having problems today, and maybe will not have these problems in 5 years. They should not refuse the deal, since Visa needs to keep in mind that not ever year do you have a huge financial crisis that wipes everyone out, and it would give them European exposure that when the world is better (economically) would be a good thing. It all depends on your trade horizon. I am expecting this 5% correction in the coming weeks, way before the positive effects of the euro deal should be priced in.
    Mar 22 09:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    This is a different take on the Visa Europe deal. He believe's it could be a positive sign. I believe he could be right in the long run, if Europe can get past its huge unemployment problems, and it's people have credit to buy things. It may take a while before his estimates come true.

Mar 22 09:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    I believe Visa is a good company. The catalysts are as stated in the article, the Visa Europe deal, and a break of the 9mo channel, tied with big investors lower their positions. Since the 9mo channel broke, I believe we can test the weekly channel that the person below me referenced, which would be a target of $150 (~5%), if we break $150 a target of $143 (~10%). I think at those levels Visa could be a great buy, depending on the state of the market. The stock has not broken the 50 day since June of 2012. This could be sign that we are getting top-ish, since buyers did not come in to defend the 50day.
    Mar 22 09:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    I would agree with your weekly chart look, we remain in the long term channel, but when you take it to a daily level the 9mo channel has been broken, thus shifting us into the lower end of your weekly channel which has a bottom closer to $150. This would give us a 5% pullback. Which is the lower end of my expectations
    Mar 22 09:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa - What Is Going On Here? [View article]
    Visa Europe has an option in place, most likely when it was formed in Europe. The option allows Visa, Inc. to purchase it back from the banks. See below for more details.

Mar 22 08:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Outside The Box Logic About Why Baidu Is Not A Buy [View article]
    Agree. I don't think they cheat books at BIDU, they are listed in the US for the very reason to eliminate those fears. China is having big problems, and I feel that investors want nothing to do with it. I am a short in a big way, and have a target of $75.
    Mar 15 03:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon.com: A Technical Look (11.22.12) [View instapost]
    AMZN is showing some weakness against the $255 level, keep an eye on this stock tomorrow and see how it acts, be ready to take profits.
    Dec 6 04:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon.com: A Technical Look (11.22.12) [View instapost]
    Target of $250 reached! I'd raise stops to $250, and hold to see if we can hit the upper range of the forecast at $257
    Nov 29 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon.com: A Technical Look (11.22.12) [View instapost]
    I appreciate the feedback, the report is purely a technical one. It explains all the aspects of the chart as of 11.22.12. At that point in time, I saw a trade opportunity, that I thought I would share with my followers and other people interested AMZN.
    Since the post, Amzn has gone up $6.00, and remains on target to $250-257 in December. Whether you agree with the analysis or not, people could have profited from the post, which is all I wanted.
    Nov 28 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Ending The Bear Raid [View article]
    I appreciate your feedback.

DDD has had an incredible run. I agree that all stocks need to correct, however. The correction your refer to seemed to be a reaction to the article posted and the fear that came with it; some of the decline was certainty from low sentiment in the market, however if you feel that dropping 19% in a week is reasonable than by all means your entitled to your opinion.
    I believe that healthy companies need to consolidate their gains, but that should be dictated by the market not misleading statements.
    Nov 19 03:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Ending The Bear Raid [View article]
    Understandable comment. I appreciate the feedback.

The information I presented is all from SEC statements, just re-presented in graph form. My objective was to let my readers see the data and make their own impression based on the companies strong performance.

I disclosed my position, to show my confidence in the stock holding through the recent attacks against it. The company did raise guidance going into the 4th Quarter, and I hope they continue to meet and exceed expectations.

To your point about other companies: DDD separates itself from your DIY (Do-it-yourself) printer builders with the number of patents that they currently hold. From their 3Q presentation its around 1,200. They also have been showing an aggressive acquisition strategy to take advantage of all the innovation that is out in the market place.

I would disagree that it is a bull raid, merely a reminder of DDD's success over the last couple years. I stand by my closing statement.
    Nov 19 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment