View as an RSS Feed
View Price Point's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ABX, AEM, AGU, AMZN, APC, ATHL, AUY, BBRY, BHI, BHP, BP, BRSS, BXMT, C, CF, CHK, CLF, CNQ, COG, COP, CSCO, CSTM, CVX, DOW, DVN, EBAY, EOG, EPD, F, FB, FCX, FDX, FI, GE, GG, GLNG, GLOG, GLOP, GM, GOOG, GOOGL, GPRO, HAL, HSBC, HUSKF, INTC, JPM, KGC, LMCA, MA, MON, MOS, MSFT, MUR, NBL, NEM, NFLX, NGD, NSANY, NUE, NYLD, OXY, PFSI, POT, PSX, RDS.A, RDS.B, RICE, RIGP, RIO, SBUX, SCCO, SD, SIRI, SLB, SLW, STLD, STO, SU, SYF, TOT, TWTR, UPS, URALL, VALE, VLO, WFT, X, XOM, YHOO
Alcoa's Transformation Is In Full Swing
- AA is on track to meet its 2013-2016 revenue and margin targets.
- The company remains well positioned to continue to benefit from the changing trends in the global aerospace and automotive markets.
- AA also continues to make progress on its cost improvement initiatives.
Exciting Times For Alcoa
- AA’s reported results came in significantly better than expectations;
- AA is well positioned to take advantage of an improvement in demand from the automotive and aerospace markets;
- Alcoa also continues to make progress in its cost cutting program.
- Alcoa - Still Not Good Enough
- Alcoa Not Out Of The Woods Yet