Prince of Wall Street
View as an RSS Feed
- Huntsman Buyout of Hexion is Dead
- Countrywide: Fine Line Between Ignorance and Corruption
- Should We Welcome the PE Shakeout?
- BCE: Is it Best to Break Up?
- Clear Channel: Are the Banks a Clear Winner?
- PE May Get More Rope to Hang Itself
- Clear Channel Lawsuit Dead; Banks, Shareholders Win in Buyout
- Why Investment Banks Should Not Buy Hedge Funds
- BofA May Renegotiate CFC Purchase
Xenophobia: Lawmakers, CalPERS & Private Equity
on May 5, 2008 • Comment!
- UBS Paying the Price for 'Balance Sheet Banking'
- Sponsors Have Edge in Clear Channel Fight
Bank of England's Move: Finally, Addressing Confidence
on Apr 21, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Goldman: Better Risk Process or Just Better Outcome?
- Why the Private Equity Investment Style Drift?
- Paulson's Plan: Can Wall Street's Appetite For Leverage Stomach Regulation?
- New Rules on Leverage Would Hit Goldman More Than Its Peers
M&A: Taking a Closer Look at the Adverse Effect Escape Clause
on Apr 6, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Book Review: 'Blue Blood and Mutiny: The Fight for the Soul of Morgan Stanley'
- A Xenophobic Threat to CalPERS and Private Equity
- Lehman's Preferred Offering Is a Sign of Weakness
Book Review: The Accidental Investment Banker
on Mar 29, 2008 • Comment!
- In the Wake of Bear: I-Bank Regulation Now in Fed's Hands
- Investment Bank Regulation: Beware the Dawn of This New Era
- HELOCs and the Latest Pressure on U.S. Consumers
- AAA Bonds That Fail the Investment Grade Test
The Wrong Incentives Killed CDOs, But CLOs Will Live On
on Mar 12, 2008 • Comment!
- Arbitrage Opportunities with Oil ETFs
- Private Equity: Down, But Not Out
- Are FICO Credit Scores Still Relevant to Mortgage Originators?
- Why Don't Munis Form a Self-Insured Co-op?
- Why CEOs Shy Away From Buying in a Bear Market