Profit Fan

View Profit Fan's Comments BY TICKER:
  • First Bancorp Is Worth More Than Its 5% Dividend [View article]
    You are more than welcome loonsong. Thanks for letting me know this helped, I'll try to keep them coming.
    May 24, 2015. 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • First Bancorp Is Worth More Than Its 5% Dividend [View article]
    Thank you Rainmaker, I will put AROW at the top of my reading list. Thanks for the tip.
    May 21, 2015. 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • First Bancorp Is Worth More Than Its 5% Dividend [View article]
    Thank you Loonsong.
    May 20, 2015. 01:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Post-Earnings Interview With LendingTree's CEO, Doug Lebda [View article]
    Great work, thanks!
    May 15, 2015. 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • C&F Financial Corp. Still Needs A Little More Time [View article]
    I wrote about MNRK in 2013. They had a really good quarter didn't they? How much of that do you think could be considered core earnings?
    May 15, 2015. 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Safe As It Gets, Is ACNB Corp's 3.9% Yield A Buy? [View article]
    I personally don't worry too much about inside ownership unless someone is getting overpaid and it's causing dilution. With that said, I'd be more interested right now if they bought back some shares to bring down the dividend liability so they could eventually raise it on a per share basis.
    May 15, 2015. 11:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Safe As It Gets, Is ACNB Corp's 3.9% Yield A Buy? [View article]
    Thank you James, I couldn't agree more.
    May 15, 2015. 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Things To Consider Before Investing In Valley National Bancorp [View article]
    I think exactly what nortonnorton said above, priced higher than most acquisition prices right now. That said, it could happen if the acquirer saw something they really liked. On the other hand, thinking shares are trading above fair value, an acquisition of a bank (by vly) with a lot of cheap deposits and a clean low leveraged loan portfolio might be the better way to go.
    May 14, 2015. 06:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Definitely agree, but I think that's because when the stock is as expensive as it is there is almost no way for the results to look attractive.
    May 14, 2015. 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cardinal Financial's Shares Continue To Soar [View article]
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I should have pointed out that growth rate in the article, very impressive.
    May 13, 2015. 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why Shares Of TrustCo Are Range-Bound [View article]
    No problem at all, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I just wanted to point that out to the other readers.
    May 13, 2015. 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why Shares Of TrustCo Are Range-Bound [View article]
    Thank you, but just to be clear, I didn't mention anything about the CEO, just an increase in operating expenses.
    May 13, 2015. 02:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why Shares Of TrustCo Are Range-Bound [View article]
    Who would want to sell a sure thing? As you said, it serves its purpose. Dividend will and is growing and eventually the stock will follow.

But, don't trust me, you can find all the information you need on the call reports : http://1.usa.gov/1e1FNFu
    May 13, 2015. 12:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why Shares Of TrustCo Are Range-Bound [View article]
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I like EXSR and FCBC a lot right now. Did you mean CTBI? If so, good add!
    May 12, 2015. 09:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why Shares Of TrustCo Are Range-Bound [View article]
    Well, I guess no comment is better than 'I should have asked for more.' Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    May 12, 2015. 09:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment