View as an RSS Feed
View Prohost Biotech's Articles BY TICKER:
Has The Time Come To Appreciate Agenus?
- What makes today's news about the collaboration between Incyte (INCY) and Agenus (AGEN) exciting is that it was not the first that demonstrate the firm is on the right track with its new promising agendas.
- The alliance between Agenus and Incyte focuses on developing checkpoint modulator antibodies directed against GITR, OX40, LAG-3 and TIM-3 checkpoint proteins.
- We believe the collaborative agreement with Incyte opens the door to a great future acomplishments by both AGEN and INCY.
- Tokai: A Newcomer To The Biotechnology Market
- Gilead's Sovaldi Is The Solution, Not The Problem
- Prosensa: Back Into The Limelight
- Incyte Shows Its Path Towards Growth
- Halozyme: Financing PEGPH20 Is Worth Raising Money
- Intercept Liver Drug Is A Game Changer For The Biotech Industry
- Arca Biopharma: A Genetically Targeted Drug For Atrial Fibrillation In Heart Failure Patients
- Why Amgen Is Still The King
- Gilead Sciences: A Unique Stallion
- Sequenom: Current Status
- Geron's Promising News Poses No Threat To Incyte
- Immunogen: Opinions Are Being Expressed. Here Is Our View
- The Time Has Come For Valuing ImmunoGen Technology And Pipeline Products
- Could Agenus Vaccine For Glioblastoma Be Assigned Breakthrough Designation?
- Agenus Offers An Investment Opportunity
- Yes, Gilead Did It Again
- Ariad: Succumbing Temporarily To Extraordinary Pressure
- Regeneron's Horse Eylea Triples Its Speed
- 3 Small Biotech Firms In The Spotlight
- Illumina And The Future Of Life Sciences
- A Great Day And A Great Future For Alnylam
- Unreasonable Cause For Selling Cytokinetics
- Onyx Takeover Was Expected
- 2 Small, Great Biotechs Underestimated By The Market
- Why The Amgen And Cytokinetics Agreement Is Good News
- The True Value Of Seattle Genetics
- Sarepta: What's Going On?
- ImmunoGen Offers New Hope For Treatment Of Subtypes Of Squamous Cell Carcinomas And Other Cancers
- A Quick Response To Ariad's Conference Call
- Northwest Biotherapeutics: An Example Of Reform In The Drug Approval Process
- Biogen Idec Pays Elan $3.25 Billion For Tysabri: Do We Leave, Or Stay?