View as an RSS Feed
View Prudent Speculations' Articles BY TICKER:
- Europe Fighting Debt With More Debt: Debtocracy, The Movie
- The Potemkin Village Called Recovery
- Pinpointing the Most Attractive TARP Investments
Economic Recovery Delayed as Geithner Stumbles
Feb. 12, 2009 • Comment!
- Pioneer Southwest Energy's Perfect Timing of the Oil Market
- Big Oil: Dark Skies Ahead?
- First Marblehead: The Future Returns
- The Dwindling Value in AIG
- Dow and Rohm & Haas: Some Deals Are Too Risky These Days
- Is Liquidity Returning to the Beleaguered Energy Sector?
- Forest Laboratories: Perhaps the Next Consolidator?
- Fixing the Financial Industry
- Contemplating the Demise of Bank of America, Citi and JPMorgan
- Atlas Energy: Following the Money
- 10 Most Interesting Stocks for 2009
- Quicksilver Gas Services: Not Your Typical Gathering and Processing MLP
- The Norwegians Are Coming
- Combining the Pickens Plan and an Auto Bailout
- Increased Government Investment in Banks?
- Is the Market for Oil Reinflating?
- If You Think Oil Will Recover, Consider Atlas Pipeline
- Why I Am Long National City
- Four Great Companies to Invest In During Uncertain Times
- Capital Injection into Banks: Beyond the Top Guns, Others to Look At
- Midstream MLPs Crashing, Present Opportunity
The Market Cannot Fix the Financial Crisis By Itself
Oct. 1, 2008 • 12 Comments
- What Have You Done, Jamie Dimon?
- JPMorgan and the Concentration of Risk
- Why I Bought AIG Last Week
- The Bailout to End All Bailouts
- Finding Morgan Stanley a Suitor
- Moral Hazard & the Demise of Lehman Brothers