This user currently has no profile.
Private full time investor since 1994, graduated in medicine, with interests in art and philosophy coming from Italy and living in Hungary, dealer in old masters painting until 1996. Overcame 2 big market crashes in 2002 and 2008. The strategy is to divide the assets in 2 categories: the first one invested in long term holdings and and the second for short term investments and trading.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- You do not understand even ... on Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value
- No. You are manipulating th... on Using Existing Technology To Anticipate Adoptio...
- You are one of my more assi... on Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value
- You should know that CRC sc... on Using Existing Technology To Anticipate Adoptio...
- I do not care what you thin... on Using Existing Technology To Anticipate Adoptio...