PSalerno

View PSalerno's Comments BY TICKER:
  • How To Survive A Secular Stagnation [View article]
    Yes it is great to have Mr. El-Erian here at SA. I am always listening what he has to say.
    Sep 30 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Survive A Secular Stagnation [View article]
    The 3 headwinds are potentially dangerous. What is debatable is their timing and their effect on the market, but they are real.
    Sep 22 07:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • McDonald's: What To Do About A Stagnating Long Position [View article]
    Agreed, I sold part of the position and sold covered calls with the remaining position. I bought WB MOO and others with a short term bias.
    Sep 22 01:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • El Pollo Loco: PE 'Bust-Out', 20+ Years Of Failed Domestic Expansion, Pre-IPO Window Dressing Make An Ideal Short [View article]
    The rebound looks impressive, but it is trending down. The recent high at 40.89 is a lower high compared to August high of 41.70. I am looking at a new low below 28.56.
    Sep 18 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Philip Morris: 2014 Dividend Increase [View article]
    Several other contributors wrote positive articles about PM, but you and another are the only two long in the stock.
    Sep 12 07:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Philip Morris Is Addicted To Dividend Increases [View article]
    The point is valid, but if asset is not present, the company cannot invest if the core business goes wrong. So you have to have very confident about the business and I am not sure about the long term.
    Sep 12 07:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: He Who Laughs Last, Laughs Best [View article]
    I laughed quite well and took profit from my short position.
    Sep 8 02:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes, but tomorrow is another day. Probably will reverse around 37-40.
    Sep 7 07:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Amazon Has No Profits (And Why It Works) [View article]
    Yes, I think OCF is misleading because of this high and strange capex. Capex is a problem because of fast depreciation (which tends to make it persistent) and because most property are leased and so it is not a real investment, but more like an expenditure and we can see it from the low book value. The company is not increasing its book value. Additionally, there is the issue rised in the end of the article : will Bezos be able to catch the future and keep growing and taking market share ? A big IF.
    Sep 7 07:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I doubt ordinary traders do better. LOCO already had some significant decline, so a rebound was possible. Short term movements are rarely a good indication .
    Sep 5 07:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Misunderstood And Undervalued? [View article]
    My call is documented by my post in real time. I told EXAS was a short above 17 and told to take profit at 15 on July 8th. This is the difference between me and you. You never told to tale profit even when the stock fell 70% from about 17 to about 10.
    Sep 2 03:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Misunderstood And Undervalued? [View article]
    35% in few days is enormous gain. It is above 1000% annualised return. You are not forced to buy few options, last time I bought options for about 80,000 and earned approximately 25,000. As I told before I had to post 200 times just to address your questions.
    Aug 30 05:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EXAS: Testing Negative For Future Revenue [View article]
    Do not understand what are you trying to say, things came out as predicted, this is why I covered my short position on July the 8th.
    Aug 30 05:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EXAS: Testing Negative For Future Revenue [View article]
    On the contrary, I am very very glad that my take on this stock was correct, as I covered my short position 2 times with profit, predicting that the stock could go higher, above 20.
    Aug 30 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EXAS: Testing Negative For Future Revenue [View article]
    I have no doubt that CMS will reimburse the test, problem is how much.
    Aug 30 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment