PSalerno

View PSalerno's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Why are you so interested in my trades ? I made money on EXAS and my forecast is in first place about revenue. Stock price can be predicted on technical factors and I did it very well, but when I had the right signal. This is why I could tell it in advance.
    I see you are jealous that I made the right call 3 times, and now your friend is in line with me, but it is your problem. MYGN went from $20 to $42.50 with less risk and actual earnings. I caught that move and wrote 3 articles about it .That is a stock that fit better my criteria. How many times have I to explain that before you understand ?
    Oct 24 11:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    I do not care WS forecast. You are not entitled to question my trades you know nothing about. I made money with EXAS and I am ready to trade it even from the long side if and when it reaches my entry point, but this is not something you have the right to know neither debate.
    Oct 24 11:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Hahah ! now you are angry with Harvey after all the celebration you made before. At least he was able to correct himself. You are not.
    Oct 24 11:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    The unicorn story is like the 10 Billion revenue forecast, something I called impossible. Now other people's forecast is in line with mine. Mine was not changed. The unicorn has disappeared.
    Oct 24 11:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Part Of Amazon.com's Core Is Dying [View article]
    The truth is very slow to make progress in this stock market, but finally it does. What I do not understand is why AMZN delayed this possible acquisition, they ashould be aware of the problem before the earning release and now with the stock price falling the acquisition will be more expensive.
    Oct 24 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    I am glad to see my opponent changing mind and coming to my position at least for revenue expectation. It was the honest thing to do.
    Oct 24 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Another thing Doyle: Yesterday Harvey Gillis admitted in his article he was wrong in his assumption about EXAS future revenue, lowered the forecast and sold the stock. I WAS 100% RIGHT with my forecast, now we have almost the same forecast for EXAS, but I did not change it. The high reimbursement will not change much the revenue, because the higher the cost, the lower the compliance. Obviously some people like Energy trader will never get it.
    Oct 24 09:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Misunderstood And Undervalued? [View article]
    I am glad to see that Harvey admitted he was too bullish as this is a confirmation that I was right with my forecast of 1-2 Billion revenue. Energy trader of course will never get it.
    Oct 24 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Why do you think I am emotional ? I just talk about fact.
    Oct 24 09:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Anything could happen, but my point is that Cologuard will NEVER have revenue for 10b, may forecast is 1-2 Billion.
    Oct 24 09:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Doyle- may be you and all the others are uninformed. I quoted Guaniline study. Do some research. This is a fact.
    Oct 24 09:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    Hard to get a broad compliance at that price.
    Oct 24 09:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: Revisiting Cologuard's Value [View article]
    1.5 B revenue is possible.
    Oct 24 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update On Crude Prices [View article]
    Good analysis, it is very true that one of the most important factor nehind the move is the increasing production in Libya. Nevertheless, even if there is no reason why the oil could go higher, I remain strategically long with a little position, (just one long term contract) with the intention to add up later next year. The most severely hit sectors should be the shale operators because they need an about $80 oil to make money. While the drillers already corrected a lot, (SDRL, DO, ESV) some small vulnerable players like KOG, WLL, OAS, CLR has not . In this sector EOG can survive quite easily, but some others may be good candidate short. Any clue about any short in this sector ?
    Oct 24 09:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences' Potential Competitor [View article]
    It is a good caveat to keep in mind as there are several blood tests around the world making progress.
    Oct 22 12:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment