PSalerno

View PSalerno's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Can Veeva Systems Retake Its 52-Week High? [View article]
    VEEV is defined a buy with more upside than downside, but no position and no plan to start one.
    Sep 2, 2015. 03:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Squeeze Imminent In Exact Sciences Shares [View article]
    I am also short with 12 stock and 2 indexes, but EXAS is not a short here. The product is real, supported by Medicare, and competition is not imminent.
    Aug 26, 2015. 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Squeeze Imminent In Exact Sciences Shares [View article]
    Below 20 is a reasonable risk with 1-2 years time frame.
    Aug 26, 2015. 02:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Squeeze Imminent In Exact Sciences Shares [View article]
    Look at the date and time: This is a real time input: I bought EXAS at 19.30 right now.
    Aug 24, 2015. 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mobileye: A Very Compelling Short Thesis [View article]
    It is always possible that a company can go out of business because of some mistake or changes in the industry, but there is not anything at the moment justifying such forecast.
    Aug 23, 2015. 03:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: When There Is Blood In The Streets, Will You Become A Vampire? [View article]
    I love the blood, but it is necessary to smell it before in order to get best results. I was a little bit to early when I shorted AMZN, but now the trade is working fine.
    Aug 22, 2015. 07:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mobileye: A Very Compelling Short Thesis [View article]
    Bahamas - Nasdaq lost 7% and MBLY lost 18% since this article was published. I have many other short position but MBLY was the most profitable in the last few days. Sometimes it takes more time for a good short call to work and it is possible that the big boys of the institutional banks will come out to defend their stock if they still have a meaningful interest, but like it or not, in the long run this stock will trade between 10 and 40.
    Aug 22, 2015. 05:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mobileye: A Very Compelling Short Thesis [View article]
    I would like to be scammed every day in this way. I shorted MBLY as soon as I knew of the article even before reading it. Who is losing money ? Who are the scammed ?
    It was a great call and already worked very well.
    Aug 21, 2015. 11:06 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: A Case For The Losing Matador [View article]
    At $20 or below is a reasonable risk. Now is the time to buy not before.
    Aug 21, 2015. 09:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Squeeze Imminent In Exact Sciences Shares [View article]
    Not short squeeze, but another stock liquidation I was waiting. Now is the time to buy EXAS around $20 or below, not before at 24-25, that was the price of the stock offering.
    Aug 21, 2015. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mobileye: A Very Compelling Short Thesis [View article]
    Kiar97 - You were bullish on AMRN at $15 in the spring-summer 2012. Look where is trading now. It does'n t look you have a degree in physiology. I warned against AMRN many times. Here people is looking at track records of contributors.
    Aug 19, 2015. 11:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Thoughts On Momentum Stocks: Netflix And Amazon [View article]
    NFLX surprised with high subscription growth and rallied most than AMZN recently. It looks vulnerable, but I consider AMZN a safer short. Even in the past I made money shorting AMZN, but with NFLX am still in the red.
    Aug 19, 2015. 09:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Thoughts On Momentum Stocks: Netflix And Amazon [View article]
    The only problem with shorting these highly priced stocks is timing. They periodically showed big correction, especially AMZN, but it is difficult to time the big one.
    Aug 19, 2015. 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mobileye: A Very Compelling Short Thesis [View article]
    Nice opportunity, thank you.
    Aug 19, 2015. 08:02 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences: A Case For The Losing Matador [View article]
    Finally I see a reasonable forecast for revenue and tests until 2017, which is in line with mine and not the fairy tale of 10 Billion revenue of the past articles.
    I tend to agree with the substance and the practical point of this article, barring some less relevant divergence which is not worthy debating anymore.
    Aug 18, 2015. 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment