PSalerno

View PSalerno's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Exact Sciences Had Wildly Successful 2014, Can We Expect The Same In 2015? [View article]
    Hahah ! Had I do a colonscopy before shorting a stock, I would never be short.
    Anyway Cologuard can avoid a colonscopy only if the result is negative.
    Mar 30, 2015. 03:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If You Think Amazon Is OverPriced Do Not Think Of Buying Facebook [View article]
    Right, I am short both AMZN and FB. Shorted again AMZN after the recent pop up, but I am long TWTR and CRM on a relative basis.
    Mar 29, 2015. 11:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    I was totally right as EXAS had a 33% correction recently from 30 to 20. The stock surge to 30 was based on wrong assumptions.
    YOUR wrong assumptions. It can happen even when I am long that a stock goes down before my thesis is proven correct. In this case like in other I was correct. Where are the Billions in revenue you were predicting ? Just 1.5Million, just 4 thousand tests. EXAS does not have even the capacity to make 1 million tests and you were guessing 8 Million ? You totally wrong.
    Mar 28, 2015. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    I predicted the slow adoption and choose to buy after that slow adoption was factored in the share price. My trading was nearly perfect and I am awaiting for april my new self driving luxury car I bought with that trade.
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    I could criticize you for not having sold EXAS at 30. You were bullish at 30, yesterday or so it was below 21.
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    English is my third language, but I understand it better than you. You do not understand your first language in this case because you have no scientific background. Conversely I have access to congress and publications in english language where only doctors can have access. You cannot because you are not a doctor. I am a doctor and even in USA I have full access to meeting and congress where you cannot come.
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    Ahahah ! YOU say you do not care, but in the main time you are closely following my comments and my trades. I have 74 followers, but you are an abusive follower. I will not let you spread lies about my trades. 95% of my comments on EXAS are caused by the necessity to reply to your accusations and false statements.
    Mar 27, 2015. 02:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The worst smell is putrefaction. (not that others are good).
    Mar 25, 2015. 03:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    You, young or not, still do not understand the difference between treasury shares hold by the company and shares hold by the management.
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    You do not understand that when you buy puts you are short, because you have the right to sell. You can sell the right or exercise the right selling the stock and covering later like sometimes I actually did. So, yes you are wrong again, I was also short the common stock for a while, just few minutes or hours before covering.
    Additionally you are not entitled to talk about my trades as you know nothing about them. I gave disclosure in real time telling "today I am buying puts" and this is a trade that can go on also a day later if the amount of put is not totally filled, so sometimes I have even kept shorting EXAS after my initial disclosure. When I say EXAS is now overvalued it is referred to the trading price of that moment and when I say EXAS is undervalued it is referred to the trading price of that moment too. So for instance I say now EXAS is slightly undervalued so I am not already taking profit from my long position. When I will take profit I will let you know so you will have another reason to be jealous.
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ET is reporting facts in a misleading way. Colon cancer is the second cancer killer (not the second killer pathology) in America after lung cancer only if you consider men and women in a cumulative way. But if you consider them separately, colon cancer is the third because there are differences, In women there is breast cancer and in men prostate cancer that overmatches colon cancer. This is why the screening for colon cancer is low, because men are more worried about prostate cancer and women about breast cancer.
    As simple as that, but you have to know things better before making confusion.
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    For your information you can be short a stock using long put or short calls, as long puts give you the right to sell the stock at your chosen price. You can exercise the puts selling the common stock or sell the right to sell to someone else who will eventually sell the stock. What matter is that you have a short position that will be eventually exercised if the price is convenient, And the price for me was very convenient.
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You are right, it was a very wise move in December when the stock was trading near the $30 level high and you wrote the bullish article to make a secondary offer selling the stock at $26. This is why I expected the inevitable 32% correction to buy the stock near the low at $20 few weeks ago also selling 20 puts !
    The perma-bulls naively predicting quick billions in revenue and the defeat of colon cancer made that good trade possible for me after having shorted the stock earlier on. Now that a reality check brought more realistic expectation a more serious debate can start about the possibilities of EXAS. I know for experience that launching a new product is expensive and takes time in the biotech sector and particularly in CRC detection.
    Mar 24, 2015. 11:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mr. Market Discounts Petrobras 60%, New Developments Signal Time To Buy [View article]
    You are right, for those who believe there is a W formation with the upper hand in the 5.79-5.85 zone.
    Mar 20, 2015. 04:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Listen Up Insurance Companies, Cologuard Will Save You Money [View article]
    You can tell whatever you want, but everybody with a basic knowledge of investing knows very well that there is a difference if the shares are hold in the corporate treasury or they are transferred OUT of the company to the management.
    Ahahahah !