Since I am a Ph.D. psychologist, I tend to do a lot of research and bring a psychological slant to the analysis. I have a successful investing track record, including twice using very big bets on biotech stocks to radically alter my net worth for the better.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Psych Analyst.
Currently, there are no blog details for Psych Analyst.
Currently, there are no book details for Psych Analyst.
Latest Comments more »
- 33% continuation rate is ma... on The Time To Buy Arena Pharmaceuticals Is Now
- It seems like you are mainl... on Why Hedge Funds Prefer Vivus Over Arena
- Nice article, fair and bala... on Arena: Why You Should Wait For A Pullback
- Another soft-bash article w... on Arena: What Analysts Are Missing
- The main problem I have wit... on Arena Pharmaceuticals' Belviq Approval May Not ...