This user currently has no profile.
Since I am a Ph.D. psychologist, I tend to do a lot of research and bring a psychological slant to the analysis. I have a successful investing track record, including twice using very big bets on biotech stocks to radically alter my net worth for the better.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- 33% continuation rate is ma... on The Time To Buy Arena Pharmaceuticals Is Now
- It seems like you are mainl... on Why Hedge Funds Prefer Vivus Over Arena
- Nice article, fair and bala... on Arena: Why You Should Wait For A Pullback
- Another soft-bash article w... on Arena: What Analysts Are Missing
- The main problem I have wit... on Arena Pharmaceuticals' Belviq Approval May Not ...