Battle-scarred trader and investor since my first (dreadful) investment in "Iomega" back in 1995. Wrote and managed a small cap newsletter praised by Barrons. These days, I am a Director of Software Development at a firm in Northern Virginia, however, my lost love remains trading and investing. I find story stocks, invest, ride the trend, and then get off. I've traded stocks, options, futures, commodities and written automated trading systems.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for PTSD Trader.
Currently, there are no book details for PTSD Trader.
Latest Comments more »
- Form 13F-HR just came out T... on 2 BioPharma Catalyst Trades And 1 Strong Acquis...
- You forgot to mention the #... on 2 BioPharma Catalyst Trades And 1 Strong Acquis...
- Not really a ground breakin... on This Biopharma Is Ready To Be Shorted
- Nice article. I own about a... on Why Acadia Pharmaceuticals Remains A Strong Buy
- Right now, this stock trade... on Vringo May Be Vetting A Buyer
Latest comments on PTSD's Articles