This user currently has no profile.
I'm Steven Chase, battle-scarred trader and investor since my first (dreadful) investment in "Iomega" back in 1995. Wrote and managed a small cap newsletter praised by Barrons. These days, I am a Director of Software Development at a firm in Northern Virginia, however, my lost love remains trading and investing. I find story stocks, invest, ride the trend, and then get off. I've traded stocks, options, futures, commodities and written automated trading systems.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Lol.... lack of patience ki... on Buy Plug Power Before October 1st
- Johnathan - this is a nice ... on Compugen Is Doing Something Amazing
- I'm glad your predictions w... on Gold: When Will It Crash Again?
- Enjoyed the article Paul. I... on Heterogeneous Mix Of Current Thought On The Pri...
- Solid article. I bought on ... on Sify Technologies: July 18th Fireworks This Week?