PTSD Trader

View PTSD Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Denny's gives back gains after earnings [View news story]
    Because of a 1 penny miss. lol
    Aug 3, 2015. 05:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Juno up 53% after hours on 10-year Celgene deal [View news story]
    Wow, I have a crap load of questions. When will Celgene purchase these shares at $93? Will it be on the open market? Will it be new shares, or existing? The press release was seriously lacking in detail. Kind of annoying.
    Jun 29, 2015. 04:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cheniere Energy's Growth Story Is About To Begin, And Its Going To Be Longer Than Expected [View article]
    Price was $71 when I posted my comment. Think you will be able to buy this between 45 and 55 at some point in the coming market-wide pullback. If you own, hopefully, you have purchased some put protection.
    Jun 29, 2015. 02:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I believe the stock price has gotten WAY ahead of the timing on cash flow and profits. Also, when the business plans were conceived for Cheniere, nat gas prices were double or triple what they are now. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out as debt mounts. That press release sounded pretty desperate a few days ago... they are touting projects that are 10 years into the future?! I don't know... I think one could wait and get this much lower.
    Jun 15, 2015. 11:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Paycom: Up 200% And Still Holding [View article]
    Bought today on this "offering" which was really just management cashing out 15% for which I cannot blame them. "Offering" closes on May 20th, so near-term share supply creates a buying op. Love the model and the business... this is a long term hold for me. Not a trade. Wish I saw this one earlier, so nice call in 2014 Dallas. Last quarter earnings are what caught my eye and I consider today a gift. Peace.

Oh, and also, there was some initial confusion today that the "offering" was a dilution. The PR was not worded very well. I called IR and confirmed there is no dilution. I feel this confusion may have even created a better opportunity today :)
    May 15, 2015. 04:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AMSC +8.7%; Navy plans to order HTS equipment [View news story]
    No mention of possible value of the contract??
    Apr 20, 2015. 08:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Clues Point To Positive Athersys Data, But Stock Action Causes Doubt [View instapost]
    As I feared... I over-analyzed and will pay for it. All we needed to know was 2 things:
    1) Stock action for last 2 days = High volume sell off. Take BLUE as an opposite example to ATHX... the market prices most things in.
    2) Presence of promoters is huge red flag. Although, this is not a 100% indicator (e.g. I owned ACAD at $8 and they promoted) it should be cause for caution.

The Bottom line and (another) lesson for me... I let my over-analysis on the stock prevent me from seeing obvious signals to get out. Super annoyed with myself!
    Apr 17, 2015. 08:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Synutra International, An Undervalued Opportunity In The Chinese Infant Formula Market [View article]
    Great job Dutch Trader. Love the value here and I am a shareholder at 6.77. Good luck :)
    Apr 6, 2015. 02:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Arena Spikes On Pipeline News [View article]
    By the time you figure out the "why" John, this stock will have traded over 110 million shares on the day and gone up over 100%. :) :)
    Jan 7, 2015. 03:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Arena Spikes On Pipeline News [View article]
    Agreed Darrellt - roughly 18% of float is short. This is a huge short cover, plus I agree with Spencer this is a realization that the pipeline is "deeper than most perceived". Finally, pull up the RCPT chart... is ARNA's drug better? Spencer... would love your thoughts on RCPT's drug and how it compares??
    Jan 7, 2015. 12:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Rubicon Minerals Shares Soar As The Company Begins Stockpiling Mill Feed [View article]
    I am not a huge gold investor, but I noticed FMR LLC took a stake in RBY. I follow a handful of funds I respect and FMR is one of them. This seems fairly rare to me for a huge fund like FMR to buy a tiny mining firm like RBY, so, suddenly I am interested. I also have to say the chart looks very ripe for a scorching rally here, especially if the miners can turn around here in early 2015. Good luck to you and thanks for the article.
    Jan 2, 2015. 04:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking For My Next Triple In Biotech [View article]
    Hey Bret - I have recently changed my mind on XOMA because the Baker Bros have registered all 30 million of their shares for sale which I just noticed in an older 8k. I really don't want to be on the wrong side of these guys. Here is the 8K:

This was brought to my attention by another trader. Thought you would want to know. Good luck.
    Dec 3, 2014. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking For My Next Triple In Biotech [View article]
    Brett - I like your article. I found your article because I like to follow what a few trusted biotech funds are doing. I have noticed the Baker Brothers increased their stake in XOMA late last year and FMR LLC has recently increased their stake as well. Together these two powerhouse biotech funds own about 36% of XOMA outstanding shares. If their respective research analysts are this confident, I want in as well. Your article gives me a little more confirmation on that. Finally, I really like how the chart has been basing here. Seems like a decent time to get in and wait for a breakout.
    Nov 20, 2014. 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Acadia Remains On Track With Pimavanserin Program [View article]
    @ Relator_k
    Take it from someone who has followed and owned this company since $7 per share. You have absolutely, 100%, zero, nadda, idea what you are saying. Pimavanserin has been a favorite of the FDA for some time now. This is PROVEN by the FDA informing Acadia there was/is no need for a Phase 3b AND now the FDA gives the break-through therapy designation. I have read ALL the clinical trial info and the results have NOT been "hit and miss". They have been stellar and the FDA sees pimavanserin as a very valuable drug that addresses the black box warnings which the FDA forces upon every other anti-psychotic on the market. These non-selective anti-psychotics such as Seroquel have been shoe-horned into treatments for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's psychosis. The FDA wants pimavanserin on the market ASAP because other anti-psychotics do not SELECTIVELY TARGET the serotonin receptors as pimavanserin does. They take the shotgun approach and cause ALL KINDS of movement disorders and unwanted side effects that people have been forced to live with.

Sorry, but your comment just makes me angry. You are flat out wrong!
    Sep 12, 2014. 10:30 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Letter To American Apparel's Discredited Board Of Directors [View article]
    Disagree! Sex is what has MADE the American Apparel brand. I'm in favor of reigning in Dov and not putting him back into the CEO spot, or just removing him altogether. However, you cannot take the "sex" out of the brand. That would be a huge mistake.
    Jul 18, 2014. 10:34 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment