PTSD Trader

View PTSD Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Arena Spikes On Pipeline News [View article]
    By the time you figure out the "why" John, this stock will have traded over 110 million shares on the day and gone up over 100%. :) :)
    Jan 7, 2015. 03:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Arena Spikes On Pipeline News [View article]
    Agreed Darrellt - roughly 18% of float is short. This is a huge short cover, plus I agree with Spencer this is a realization that the pipeline is "deeper than most perceived". Finally, pull up the RCPT chart... is ARNA's drug better? Spencer... would love your thoughts on RCPT's drug and how it compares??
    Jan 7, 2015. 12:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Rubicon Minerals Shares Soar As The Company Begins Stockpiling Mill Feed [View article]
    I am not a huge gold investor, but I noticed FMR LLC took a stake in RBY. I follow a handful of funds I respect and FMR is one of them. This seems fairly rare to me for a huge fund like FMR to buy a tiny mining firm like RBY, so, suddenly I am interested. I also have to say the chart looks very ripe for a scorching rally here, especially if the miners can turn around here in early 2015. Good luck to you and thanks for the article.
    Jan 2, 2015. 04:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking For My Next Triple In Biotech [View article]
    Hey Bret - I have recently changed my mind on XOMA because the Baker Bros have registered all 30 million of their shares for sale which I just noticed in an older 8k. I really don't want to be on the wrong side of these guys. Here is the 8K: http://1.usa.gov/1tMBNst

This was brought to my attention by another trader. Thought you would want to know. Good luck.
    Dec 3, 2014. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking For My Next Triple In Biotech [View article]
    Brett - I like your article. I found your article because I like to follow what a few trusted biotech funds are doing. I have noticed the Baker Brothers increased their stake in XOMA late last year and FMR LLC has recently increased their stake as well. Together these two powerhouse biotech funds own about 36% of XOMA outstanding shares. If their respective research analysts are this confident, I want in as well. Your article gives me a little more confirmation on that. Finally, I really like how the chart has been basing here. Seems like a decent time to get in and wait for a breakout.
    Nov 20, 2014. 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Acadia Remains On Track With Pimavanserin Program [View article]
    @ Relator_k
    Take it from someone who has followed and owned this company since $7 per share. You have absolutely, 100%, zero, nadda, idea what you are saying. Pimavanserin has been a favorite of the FDA for some time now. This is PROVEN by the FDA informing Acadia there was/is no need for a Phase 3b AND now the FDA gives the break-through therapy designation. I have read ALL the clinical trial info and the results have NOT been "hit and miss". They have been stellar and the FDA sees pimavanserin as a very valuable drug that addresses the black box warnings which the FDA forces upon every other anti-psychotic on the market. These non-selective anti-psychotics such as Seroquel have been shoe-horned into treatments for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's psychosis. The FDA wants pimavanserin on the market ASAP because other anti-psychotics do not SELECTIVELY TARGET the serotonin receptors as pimavanserin does. They take the shotgun approach and cause ALL KINDS of movement disorders and unwanted side effects that people have been forced to live with.

Sorry, but your comment just makes me angry. You are flat out wrong!
    Sep 12, 2014. 10:30 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Letter To American Apparel's Discredited Board Of Directors [View article]
    Disagree! Sex is what has MADE the American Apparel brand. I'm in favor of reigning in Dov and not putting him back into the CEO spot, or just removing him altogether. However, you cannot take the "sex" out of the brand. That would be a huge mistake.
    Jul 18, 2014. 10:34 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BioFuel Energy Corp.: More Dilution And Shareholder Loss On The Horizon [View article]
    You guys are missing the larger point of David Einhorn's transaction. They are turning this company into a revenue generating home builder, which will eventually generate between 1.50 and 2.50 per share. The land owned by JBGL is key in this endeavor.
    Jul 16, 2014. 02:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Acadia Remains On Track With Pimavanserin Program [View article]
    I will continue to slowly add to my ACAD holdings under $18. We could get multiple chances this year as the crazy bio-bull market of the last half-decade takes a breather. I still believe this is a $60+ stock in 1.5 to 2 years. Pimavanserin is a game changer and a blockbuster. Thanks for the update Jason.
    May 7, 2014. 12:05 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Apparel: Our Long Investment Thesis [View article]
    You were right on this stock once, and you were right on PLUG. And, you are a good guy based on my conversations with you over on Stocktwits :) I'm long with you on APP. Cheers!
    Apr 23, 2014. 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kandi Technologies: The Latest Bubble Stock? [View article]
    Your article could have been one sentence: "KNDI is technically overstretched."

Thanks.
    Mar 18, 2014. 12:49 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Netflix On Amazon Prime Success [View article]
    I did; I did not have the courage to hold puts through earnings :) No doubt about it, NFLX crushed this quarter. I still think the space is slowly getting more and more saturated. May take a few more quarters to show up.
    Jan 23, 2014. 12:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Is Facing Too Many Headwinds To Justify Its Current Valuation [View article]
    Nice article. Would not be surprised to see a squeeze after Wednesday earnings release, but then down from there. I own puts and may sell them before earnings to take out some risk. After earnings, I will likely repurchase puts.
    Jan 20, 2014. 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Netflix: The Icahn Thesis Is Flawed [View article]
    Hope some of you profited:

Jan 15, 2014. 11:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Netflix On Amazon Prime Success [View article]
    Sold my Jan puts just now for 424% gain. :) :) Still holding Feb and March puts. I'm looking for a price target of $300, although, I'm not sure I will have the courage to hold them through earnings which is next week (Jan 22nd).

I really hope some of you profited from this. This has been one of my better calls. :) :)
    Jan 15, 2014. 11:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment