- After Doubling This Year, Tecumseh Still Has Huge Upside
- As Digital Generation's Strategic Alternatives Process Draws To A Close Shareholders May Finally Be Rewarded
- Tecumseh: Immediate Action By Board Of Directors Could Richly Reward Shareholders
- Tecumseh: Possible Restructuring May Trigger Windfall For Investors
I’m a bottom up stock picker. Value, growth and special situations. I’m a top down macro market trader. I invest for the long term, swing trade and day trade. I use common stocks, options and ETFs. I use fundamental and technical analysis. I’ve been trading since 1993.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Quasi Trader.
Currently, there are no blog details for Quasi Trader.
Currently, there are no book details for Quasi Trader.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$TECUA apparently turns down $8 takeout offer by PE firm. See latest 13D/A Jan 23, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I will assume that the comp... on Cosi: Meet The Poor Man's Panera
- On the earnings call today ... on Tecumseh: Immediate Action By Board Of Director...
- I agree that investors shou... on Deere: Price Weakness Presents A Buying Opportu...
- Your letter to the BOD is a... on After Doubling This Year, Tecumseh Still Has Hu...
- So when I ask you when the ... on Sorry Bears, We're In A Secular Bull Market
Latest comments on Quasi Trader's Articles
- Joseph V on As Digital Generation's Strategic Alternatives ...
- Quasi Trader on Tecumseh: Immediate Action By Board Of Director...
- RJM2 on After Doubling This Year, Tecumseh Still Has Hu...
- Manoj Madhavan on After Doubling This Year, Tecumseh Still Has Hu...
- Tim Stabosz on After Doubling This Year, Tecumseh Still Has Hu...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »