As a high school student, I try my very best to work as little as possible. That's why I love long term investing. If it works for Buffet why wouldn't it work for me? Sure I'm just an average Joe, but everyone needs to start somewhere.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Quinn Bredl.
Currently, there are no blog details for Quinn Bredl.
Currently, there are no book details for Quinn Bredl.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
It looks like blood fills the Street. Time to buy. Nov 7, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- I agree with you 100% on th... on 3 High-Yield Fertilizer MLPs For Income Investors
- Thanks so much for the enco... on The Long Case For Joy Global Inc.
- That's a great point but my... on 3 Of My Favorite Oil and Gas Stocks of 2012
- Haha definitely the latter.... on 3 Of My Favorite Oil and Gas Stocks of 2012
- I know exactly how you feel... on The Long Case For Joy Global Inc.
Latest comments on Quinn's Articles