Quinn Bredl

View Quinn Bredl's Comments BY TICKER:
  • M&T Bank Warrants: A Long-Term Value Investor's Dream [View article]
    Thanks for pointing out my mistake; I'll be sure to fix that asap. In regard to your question, I definitely think that these are overlooked by the market. A warrant trading at a 0% premium with 5+ until expiration is almost unbelievable. A reason for this could be that the warrants are so deep into the money: the deeper ITM a warrant trades, the smaller the warrant premium. But even so, MTB is a quality company with smart management and strong earnings, and I can see the common trading significantly higher by 2018. If you're long common, I don't see why you shouldn't be long the warrants.
    Jul 20 12:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • M&T Bank Warrants: A Long-Term Value Investor's Dream [View article]
    According to the prospectus it was listed as MTB WS
    Jul 18 04:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 High-Yield Fertilizer MLPs For Income Investors [View article]
    I agree with you 100% on that one Brad. People seem to forget that these days.
    Feb 22 03:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Long Case For Joy Global Inc. [View article]
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, especially since things can get pretty discouraging in the market. I really do appreciate it.
    Dec 27 11:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Of My Favorite Oil and Gas Stocks of 2012 [View article]
    That's a great point but my portfolio isn't that heavily weighted in oil and gas; I try to stay somewhat diversified. It just so happens that 3 of my 10 favorite stocks are in the industry.
    Dec 27 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Of My Favorite Oil and Gas Stocks of 2012 [View article]
    Haha definitely the latter. But some think that I do look like him a bit. And Jimmy I'm sorry you feel that way, just trying to get a head start like you apparently did.
    Dec 25 04:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Long Case For Joy Global Inc. [View article]
    I know exactly how you feel; and I absolutely agree with you about Joy flying under the radar. It's not really a stock on people's watchlist, but it really should be.
    Dec 25 04:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Long Case For Joy Global Inc. [View article]
    It's just something for short term investors/traders to keep in mind. And for those in it for the long haul, a buyout is far from the worst thing that can happen.
    Dec 24 02:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Starbucks: A Growth Stock To Own For The Long Haul [View article]
    There's no denying that Starbucks has strong sales power.
    Oct 29 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • RadioShack Is A Sinking Ship: Time To Jump Off [View article]
    I could charge you a few bucks to open up a lemonade stand right next to my juice bar; but we're still competing against each other. And you could bet a whole lot of money that your little lemonade stand isn't going to hold up too well against the competition. And in this case, it hasn't.
    Aug 8 09:21 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cummins Is A Bargain Right Now [View article]
    That would be the legendary Buddy Holly.
    Jul 20 11:44 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cummins Is A Bargain Right Now [View article]
    Looking back I realize that Westport isn't the best comparison to Cummins. Sorry for my misjudgement in that area; but I still believe that Cummins is a solid value at these price levels.
    Jul 20 11:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 6 Oil And Gas Services Stocks For Bargain Hunters [View article]
    Thanks for pointing that out; I hadn't even noticed.
    Jul 18 02:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Short Lululemon? [View article]
    I'm not trying to compare Lulu to Apple specifically. I'm just pointing out the fact that even higher caliber TECH companies are trading at cheaper valuations than Lulu. I'm just trying to say that there are better investments out there.
    Jul 17 07:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why AIG Is Going To Be A Great Turnaround Investment [View article]
    The warrants are traded on NYSE under (AIG-WT).
    Jul 17 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment