View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Costar Technologies Has 150% Upside
- Costar is a little known security solution company based in Coppell, Texas.
- Costar trades on the OTC Markets under the ticker symbol "CSTI".
- Costar has employees with stake in the game, no long-term debt, monster financial growth, and a low P/E of around 6.5.
- If CSTI were trading on the Nasdaq or NYSE, I'd expect it to be trading around $25/share - this represents a P/E of near 16 and 150% upside form current.
- The companies two biggest customers are Diebold (DBD) and Wal-Mart (WMT).