View Quoth the Raven's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, AFL, AIG, AMRN, AMZN, ANGI, ATHN, BAC, BALT, BBRY, BP, BWLD, BYD, C, CLSN, CMCSA, CMG, CROX, CSCO, CSTI, CVS, CVX, DBD, DELL, DIN, DIS, DRYS, EBAY, F, FB, FDX, GE, GM, GMCR, GME, GOOG, GOOGL, GPRO, GRMN, GRPN, HLF, HPQ, INTC, JBLU, JCP, JNJ, JPM, KONA, KORS, KRFT, LMCA, LNKD, LO, LPIH, LULU, M, MBI, MCD, MDBX, MMM, MNK, MNKD, MON, MSFT, NFLX, NGS, NKE, NQ, ODP, OIL, OMX, OXY, P, PEP, PFE, PFHO, PG, PNRA, POT, PRKR, RSH, RT, SBUX, SHLD, SIRI, SLV, SODA, TSLA, TWTR, URBN, VRTX, VXX, WFC, WFM, WMT, XOM, YELP, YHOO, YUM, Z
Should You Bet On Alcoa's Momentum?
- Alcoa has been up 49.3% in the last 12 months.
- The company delivered EPS that beat expectations on Thursday, shares are up 3% in pre-market trading already.
- Alcoa remains a good vehicle for growth in any portfolio.
Should You Hold Alcoa Through Earnings?
- Alcoa is set to report on April 8th.
- Last quarter, the company put out poor earnings but the stock took off in following weeks.
- Aerospace and automotive, combined with aluminum pricing bottoming, should hold Alcoa up in the coming quarter.
Alcoa Is A Juggernaut, Can It Continue?
- Alcoa has forged partnerships with Ford and General Motors.
- Aluminum prices have likely bottomed.
- Alcoa stands to benefit long term, even after its recent outstanding run.
- Alcoa Is Making Nice With Ford And GM - Shareholders Of All 3 Will Benefit Long Term
- Alcoa Stiff Arms Earnings Impact And Shows Confidence Into 2014
- 3 Reasons I'm Buying On The Alcoa Earnings Dip
- Bearish Or Bullish? Alcoa's Upcoming Earnings
- Alcoa Earnings Strategies