RJ Chopin is an equities strategist with over 16 years of trading and investing experience. He developed “Advanced Trading Concepts” a propriety step-by-step trading system for private traders and investors. A relentless advocate for investor responsibility, RJ advocates researching a company’s fundamentals, both historical and projected. His insightful approach to equities trading and investing is reflected in his factual and analytical commentary. His didactical communication style is both interesting and informative. With refreshing clarity he makes sense of equity profiling. He is a staunch advocate for portfolio diversification.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for R.J. Chopin.
Currently, there are no blog details for R.J. Chopin.
Currently, there are no book details for R.J. Chopin.
Latest Comments more »
- It would behoove you to fol... on Pandora And Mobile Ads, A Touch Too Much: Part II
- Thanks for the clarificatio... on Pandora And Mobile Ads, A Touch Too Much: Part II
- Acquisition target? You may... on Glu Mobile Is Now The Biggest Acquisition Targe...
- Hold on one stock picking m... on Pandora And Mobile Ads, A Touch Too Much: Part II
Latest comments on R.J. Chopin's Articles
- WallStPriate on 3 Gaming Stocks You Should Consider Buying
- Trendyglitzcompany on Glu Mobile: The Story Behind The Vision (Zynga ...
- lancer11 on Glu Mobile: The Story Behind The Vision (Zynga ...
- wallstmind on Glu Mobile: The Story Behind The Vision (Zynga ...
- Captain Ben McCulloch on Glu Mobile: The Story Behind The Vision (Zynga ...