This user currently has no profile.
RJ Chopin is an equities strategist with over 16 years of trading and investing experience. He developed “Advanced Trading Concepts” a propriety step-by-step trading system for private traders and investors. A relentless advocate for investor responsibility, RJ advocates researching a company’s fundamentals, both historical and projected. His insightful approach to equities trading and investing is reflected in his factual and analytical commentary. His didactical communication style is both interesting and informative. With refreshing clarity he makes sense of equity profiling. He is a staunch advocate for portfolio diversification.
- Description: Independent trader.
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Goldman Sachs has a buy on ... on Groupon: Why Valuation Might Be A Concern At Cu...
- Goldman Sachs has a buy on ... on Groupon: The Smart Money Is Selling The Stock
- Total non-GAAP revenue was ... on Glu Mobile Gives Strong Q4 Guidance And Sees 20...
- During Glu's Q1 and Q2 2013... on Glu Mobile Raises Full-Year Guidance And Expand...
- Many years ago a wise older... on Zynga: The Market Got It Wrong