View as an RSS Feed
View R.J. Chopin's Articles BY TICKER:
Has A Strong Buying Opportunity Emerged In RetailMeNot?
- Misinformation and exaggeration can spread like a virus and no company is immune form its harmful effects.
- RetailMeNot gets an A+ for impressive performance results. Net revenue forecast remains positive.
- The facts about Google's algorithm change and the company's earnings outlook was grossly exaggerated according to the company CEO.
RetailMeNot: Goldman Sachs Says EPS Beat Consensus -- Jefferies Maintains Buy Rating
- Contrary to inaccurate reports, RetailMeNot beat analysts EPS estimates. The company reported $0.18 non-GAAP EPS and $0.08 GAAP EPS beating consensus.
- Wall Street hacks and reporters misinformed the public about the company's earnings, causing unwarranted selling.
- Jefferies Analyst maintains a BUY rating and $36 PT on RetailMeNot, saying "negativity now fully priced in.".
If Goldman Sachs Sees 75% Upside For RetailMeNot, I'm A Buyer
- RetailMeNot's earnings are outperforming its peers and on track to produce its 3rd consecutive quarter of profitability for investors.
- Institutional buyers are snatching up shares of RetailMeNot as ownership grows to 68.3 percent. What do they know?
- Projections, price targets, and ratings are fundamentally sound and point to a substantial upside.
Could Bazaarvoice Be An Easy Double?
- Capitalizing on the FeedMagnet purchase is genius.
- Social media is the new word-of-mouth marketing.
- The sale of PowerReviews means cash.
Can You Guess Where The Value Is Hiding? Coupons.com, Groupon Or RetailMeNot?
- Coupons.com's first trading day ended with shares settling at $30, marking it as overvalued.
- Groupon's valuation is well below fair value, trading at 2.3 times gross revenues, or $8.50 per share.
- RetailMeNot is fundamentally stronger than Coupons.com, but still overvalued at $43 per share.
- Groupon: Is Irrational Selling Creating A Buying Opportunity?
- Groupon: The Must Own Stock For 2014?
- 7 Reasons Why Groupon Is A Buy
- 'BUY' Ratings Mark Groupon As Undervalued (Price Targets Up To $16)
- Glu Mobile Gives Strong Q4 Guidance And Sees 2014 Full-Year Revenue Up 15 - 20% YOY
- What's Driving Glu Mobile's Upgrades?
- Glu Mobile Raises Full-Year Guidance And Expands Asian Invasion (MGM Update)
- Zynga: The Market Got It Wrong
- Glu Mobile Partners With MGM Interactive In $10 Million Deal
- Zynga: $4.50 Price Target Reaffirmed On Fundamentals, Metrics, And Strategic Initiatives
- Is Bazaarvoice Too Cheap To Ignore?
- Glu Mobile: The Story Behind The Vision (Zynga Update)
- 3 Gaming Stocks You Should Consider Buying
- Will Glu Mobile And Zynga Revolutionize Mobile Real Money Gaming?
- Zynga Continues To Dominate And Expand Social Gaming As COO Schappert Exits
- Zynga: No Games, Just The Facts
- Buy And Sell Targets For 8 Social Media Companies
- Glu Mobile Is Almost For Sale (Update: Deer Hunter Acquisition)
- Unwarranted Fear Creates Buying Opportunity For Groupon Shares - $15 Near Term Target
- Majesco Entertainment Is About To Go Mobile
- Music's Future Belongs To Pandora
- Natural Gas: Evidence Of A Bottom?
- Shares of Zanett Inc. Miraculously Resurrected
- Hovnanian's CEO Foresees Housing Recovery
- Don't Believe the Lies: Ride the Bank Stocks Bull
- WaMu: Intensification of Stealth Buying
Illegal Short Sellers May Face RICO Indictments
Jul. 29, 2008 • 19 Comments