R.S. Analytics

View R.S. Analytics' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Intel: What The Company Will Show At Mobile World Congress [View article]
    Hmmmm...
    Mar 2, 2015. 09:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Down 42% In 2014 And Still A Good Short [View article]
    Lonnie,
    DDD still on it's way to drop below 20. Have you ejected from this house of cards yet?
    Jan 31, 2015. 07:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm: Pressures Are Mounting [View article]
    Be interesting to hear Hal's outlook now...
    Jan 31, 2015. 07:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's A MARA-Thon, Not A Sprint In The Patent Monetization Space [View article]
    Excellent.
    Jan 29, 2015. 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Another Fire Drill By Bernstein This Time [View article]
    I check Russ's comments every single day. His articles are typically inclusive of industry insight, common sense calculations, option plays, potential outcomes, and a killer sense of humor.

That fact that he was bangin' the drum loudly on Micron before, during, and after the Elpida deal - then seeing Seth Klarmen and David Einhorn building huge positions is telling. I bet they were wishing he would shut his pie-hole so they could keep accumulating at fire-sale prices.

This peasant appreciates his free advice and insights.
    Nov 9, 2014. 10:18 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm: Pressures Are Mounting [View article]
    Where's Hal?
    Nov 5, 2014. 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • At Current Levels, Geron Has A Very Favorable Risk/Reward Profile [View article]
    Phil,
    I was interested to hear your observations on what happened today based on your professional experience. Do you see GERN eclipsing $3 by the ASH abstract release?
    Oct 28, 2014. 04:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Down 42% In 2014 And Still A Good Short [View article]
    Lonnie,
    You are getting hammered on DDD. You should've shorted it when I recommended. This thing is going to implode - I expect this house of cards could collapse to sub $20 per share.
    Oct 22, 2014. 08:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    MedGuy103,
    I agree with your assessment.
    Oct 17, 2014. 07:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Phil,
    you ask:
    "If YOU had MF and were going to die, which drug would YOU want? You want to possibly live an extra month or two? Or do you want to LIVE???"

I'll tell you what I would want. I would want the best available drug that is available TODAY (as in right now) and has been through multiple trials of rigorous scientific efficacy and safety testing. If Imet makes it safely through the trials some day and is proven to better drug for my patient type - then sure I would want it because it would be the best available.

I only mention the shares outstanding as it relates to trading around ASH. There are approximately 20% more shares outstanding compared to last year - so a similar type of run up would yield a lower share price than last year all things being equal.

I do agree with you that a $100 or $200 share price sounds asinine to talk about right now - in fact it sounds downright ridiculous as the price sits at $1.90. I would be really happy if it hit $5 or $6 bucks going into and through ASH - I would sell sell sell - because I think it is very likely the company will dilute again if the shares take off.
    Oct 10, 2014. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Down 42% In 2014 And Still A Good Short [View article]
    He isn't as frisky now for sure.
    Oct 9, 2014. 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Down 42% In 2014 And Still A Good Short [View article]
    Lonnie,
    Looks like I was right. DDD is a great short and will still be a great short down to the low 20's.

I wish I could short stocks - this one is a bloated lulu.
    Oct 9, 2014. 09:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    GERN added approximately 25M shares in the January 2014 secondary offering...Now up to nearly 160M shares.

As a side note-
    I agree with Phil that talking of $100 - $200 share price sounds asinine. That would put a market value of Geron at approximately $16B - $32B. This seems like extremely premature and excitable type rhetoric when you are talking about where Imetelstat currently is in its testing and with the FDA hold still hanging over it.

I think $6 sounds like a good reasonable number for now.
    Oct 8, 2014. 09:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Imetelstat: No Threat Now Or Possibly Ever To Incyte's Jakafi Franchise [View article]
    leviek,
    I agree - Snyder definitely said PR and CR remained - nothing about CI. I listened to it at least 5 times to make sure.
    Oct 5, 2014. 06:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    AW,
    You visited and commented on the other article - unfortunately I had to have some of your comments deleted - but that is water under the bridge - so let's move on and maintain our respectful dialogue.

You say: "You are wrong in your article and in your conclusion."

I am okay with disagreement for sure but why is it you make such statements as if they were fact?

A better way and more diplomatic way to approach to disagreeing with somebody's article or opinion or conclusion would be to say something like this:

"I disagree with the conclusion of your article".

It is basic tact, common courtesy, and more diplomatic to state your disagreement that way because we both know you don't know that I am wrong just as I don't know that I am right - we have our opinions.

You also say this:
    "I maintain that Geron is THE MOST serious threat to Incyte and Jakafi."

What if I say you are wrong. Am I right just because I say that? Of course not. I obviously disagree with you. It is just a waste of time to state something like that as a fact that you or I obviously don't know.

The appropriate way to voice your disagreement is not in certainties that you obviously don't know. Just state that you disagree and present your case - everybody here knows you don't actually know for a fact if I'm right or wrong...just like they don't know if you are right or wrong.

Respectfully, let's avoid speaking in certainties here and raise the discourse here a little.
    Oct 4, 2014. 08:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment