This user currently has no profile.
Author has a bachelors degree in computer science and passed Uniform Investment Adviser Law exam. All the investment and finance related knowledge (or lack of it) that the author has gained over the years is self taught. Don't be fooled by that. Like everybody else in the field, the author gets humiliated by the market all the time. If you are Seeking Alpha's Pro subscriber and find author's performance results impressive, you couldn't be more wrong. It's mostly luck and the luck does not favor anyone forever. Do not trade based upon anything written or spoken by the author including articles, instablog entries or comments here on seekingalpha or elsewhere. Do your own research. If you loose money after acting upon ...More anything mentioned in author's writings/words or user's comments on it, you alone are responsible. Having said that, if you happen to make money and "voluntarily" decide to share your profits with the author, you are more than welcome to do so, just send the author a message and the author will respond with the address to receive the check :-) Happy investing !!
- Description: CEO. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Futures, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I am in the long camp and f... on ISRG: Further To Go Before The Clouds Lift - Sh...
- @User9162141: I didn't go t... on Monkey Throwing Darts On WSJ
- Thank You. At last someone ... on True Religion's Blasphemous Act
- Ashraf,I have a feeling tha... on Nvidia's Tegra 4 Is Already A Winner
- how is their outlook? on Intel (INTC): Q4 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.03. R...