Rabish

View Rabish's Comments BY TICKER:
  • ISRG: Further To Go Before The Clouds Lift - Short For 50% Gain, Limited Loss Potential [View article]
    I am in the long camp and firmly so. Reasons are difficult to describe in a comment post, perhaps a future article will do better justice. Thanks to the author for his thoughts though.
    Dec 31 12:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monkey Throwing Darts On WSJ [View instapost]
    @User9162141: I didn't go through the trouble to create an index as you suggested although I did check the alpha (and overall it wasn't too bad). But anyone can be a genius in a market like 2013. I give you that. Best wishes for your investing.
    Dec 1 11:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • True Religion's Blasphemous Act [View article]
    Thank You. At last someone sharing a first hand experience. I've always felt TRLG has great product, the management execution though could be better.
    Apr 23 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nvidia's Tegra 4 Is Already A Winner [View article]
    Ashraf,

I have a feeling that Nvidia is an acquisition candidate, for someone like Intel, specially if their x86 chips don't get the anticipated (read required) traction in OEM'S tablets. It makes good sense for Intel to acquire such an "A" class asset and then use its manufacturing scale and marketing muscle to realize its full potential.
    Jan 19 02:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel (INTC): Q4 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.03. Revenue of $13.48B (-3% Y/Y) misses by $50M. Shares +0.5% AH. (PR[View news story]
    how is their outlook?
    Jan 17 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EZCorp Filled With Value [View article]
    how did you calculate operating income? traditionally it does not include one time items such as M&A costs.
    Jan 17 02:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EZCorp Filled With Value [View article]
    "The purchase of Cash Genie was a significant cash outflow that caused operating income to decrease from $56 million the year before, to $39 million."

Did you mean net income ?
    Jan 17 02:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Oracle Really Better Than IBM And SAP? [View article]
    Thanks ! And I'm not that surprised with your experience & insight about SAP. I've heard similar complaints before.
    Jan 11 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Ridiculously Undervalued [View article]
    An article was published in Barron's an hour ago, which discusses few things similar to my line of thinking including a well respected analyst's intrinsic value of $29. Read it, if you would like more insight on Microsoft: http://on.barrons.com/...
    Jan 10 02:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Ridiculously Undervalued [View article]
    Thank You.
    Jan 10 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Ridiculously Undervalued [View article]

" There are better places to make a buck."
    I agree with you 100% however we find Microsoft as one of the most undervalued stock at the moment.

Remember, a trade is possible only if there are differing opinions about the value of the asset changing hands. The buyer sees the value in it and the seller does not (excluding the situations when the seller is driven by non-investment factors).
    Jan 10 12:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Ridiculously Undervalued [View article]
    I'm glad that my article added some value to your investment decision process. Thank you but as always, I expect the readers to do additional research.
    Jan 10 12:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Ridiculously Undervalued [View article]
    As my fellow author Sal Marvasti pointed out in his excellent article on Microsoft (http://seekingalpha.co...), I guess the best way to describe Microsoft is: "Better Late Than Never". Personally I'm fine with Microsoft's evolution as technology provider so far and I see no reason for any distrust now.
    Jan 10 12:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Ridiculously Undervalued [View article]
    Thank You ! Just like it was unfashionable to sell Microsoft (tech stocks in general) in 99 despite the sky high valuations, it is unfashionable to buy Microsoft now despite the dirt cheap valuation. I'm glad to remain long here.
    Jan 10 12:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment