Full index of posts »
Closed long positions in $COH, $GES, $BBBY and $RALY (the small tech company from the last post). Went long $HFC, $ANF. Jan 27, 2015
Long on $COH, $BBBY, $GES, $AAPL & $ORCL. Building a position on a small tech company. Will disclose once done. All looked very attractive. Oct 22, 2014
$ISRG: Long. Very attractive at these levels for long term investors. Virtually no competition, extremely high barriers of entry, high ROIC. Apr 23, 2014
- Rabish on Monkey Throwing Darts On WSJ @User9162141: I didn't go through the trouble t...
- on Monkey Throwing Darts On WSJ >I guess I'll take my chances in stocks as o...
- Rabish on True Religion Apparel: The Emperor Has No(t many) Clothes Looks like True Religion had a very bad quarter...
- Monkey Throwing Darts On WSJ (2 Comments)
- True Religion Apparel: The Emperor Has No(t many) Clothes (1 Comment)