This user currently has no profile.
Rachael Granby is a full-time Seeking Alpha editor with a focus on market-moving news and live market commentary. Before joining the SA team, she co-founded a start-up for alternative energy financing and worked in the private banking division of a boutique bank. Rachael has an M.S. in applied economics from Georgia Southern University, and a dual bachelor's degree from Brandeis University in economics and global studies. She lives in Israel with her husband and their two children.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- For apples to apples, as yo... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- A few readers have asked ab... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- As per Jeffrey Dow Jones' r... on Privatized Prisons: Public Relations Nightmare ...
- Hi Shmoo-We've made a few c... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Congrats to SA, and to our ... on Seeking Alpha Passes One Million Members -- 5 T...
Latest comments on SA Editor Rachael's Articles