Rachael Granby is a full-time Seeking Alpha editor with a focus on market-moving news and live market commentary. Before joining the SA team, she co-founded a start-up for alternative energy financing and worked in the private banking division of a boutique bank. Rachael has an M.S. in applied economics from Georgia Southern University, and a dual bachelor's degree from Brandeis University in economics and global studies. She lives in Israel with her husband and their two children.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for SA Editor Rachael Granby.
Currently, there are no blog details for SA Editor Rachael Granby.
Currently, there are no book details for SA Editor Rachael Granby.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hi Shmoo-We've made a few c... on Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Congrats to SA, and to our ... on Seeking Alpha Passes One Million Members -- 5 T...
- Kinder Morgan is looking to... on Apollo Global Management (APO) is leading a gro...
- Yes, here's the link: http:... on MasterCard (MA +1.9%) CEO Ajay Banga tells the ...
- Hi Frank-It's a fair critic... on The WSJ reports that President Obama plans to n...
Latest comments on SA Editor Rachael's Articles