This user currently has no profile.
I'm a student of economics at Harvard University, and have been interested and involved in the equity and fixed-income securities markets over the last decade. Value investing on fundamental performance metrics appeals to me greatly, as does leveraging these returns using options strategies. I believe that smart money sells options.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks! on Bond Market Current: Today's 5 Top-Yielding T-B...
- Hi poclerk,When my disclosu... on A Closer Look At Morgan Stanley's New Medium-Te...
- Excellent piece - looking f... on All You Need To Get Started Is One Dollar
- In my experience, risk-seek... on Double Digit Premiums In U.S. Merger Arbitrage ...
- "Definition of 'Risk S... on Double Digit Premiums In U.S. Merger Arbitrage ...
Latest comments on Rajiv's Articles