This user currently has no profile.
Rakesh Saxena is a risk pricing specialist for Quote Platform Syndicate Inc. (http://www.quoteplatform.com/), part of a network of international risk buying and arbitrage pools. He has been active in the execution of derivatives and insurance contracts, and asset securitizations, particularly in relation to the emerging markets, for nearly three decades.
- Description: Investment Banker/Analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Forex, Stocks - short
Quote Platform Syndicate Group Quote Platform Syndicate Group is part of an international network of risk buying pools engaged in the pricing of credit default swaps, synthetic collateral debt obligations, political risk insurance contracts, index put options, far-forward FX contracts and asset securitizations. The principals of the Group ...More
have been actively engaged in the business of financial engineering for 30-plus years. The Group is specifically geared for developing market-related transactions.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Johnni: This fund is a good... on Currency-Basket ETF: A Portfolio Imperative
- Alan: If you are optimistic... on Currency-Basket ETF: A Portfolio Imperative
- Good point. Certainly don't... on Currency-Basket ETF: A Portfolio Imperative
- David: Good observations an... on Look at Earnings in Context Before Betting on E...
- Dear berloe: Those were pre... on JPMorgan Dares Traders To Make Calls On Banks
Latest comments on Rakesh's Articles
- stonewall42 on UBS, Credit Suisse: Swiss Bank Shorts Worth 30%
- email@example.com on Short Treasuries? Never A Better Time
- mdaggy on Government Risk Rises: Credit Markets Face Stru...
- yossi on South Africa: Post-Apartheid Dream in Total Dis...
- Westcoaster on Urgent Sell Signal from the CMBS Market, Finally