From 1992 - 1998 Mr. Sesso participated in over 200 mutual to stock conversions. In 1998 he co-founded Redwood Partners and has been its fund manager since 2004. Redwood Partners is a long short financial services fund. Mr. Sesso also manages separate accounts for wealthy individuals.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there are no blog details for Ralph Sesso.
Currently, there are no book details for Ralph Sesso.
Latest Comments more »
- Agreed, but you didn't lose... on Attractive Dividend In A Well Run Bank
- The bank is well run and do... on Attractive Dividend In A Well Run Bank
- Eric,I would be as adamant ... on Put A Collar On Your Portfolio
- I assume most bond funds wo... on Will Bonds Run For Another 30 Years?
- The bond funds will be fine... on Will Bonds Run For Another 30 Years?