This user currently has no profile.
Ralph Shell began his career as a grain trader for a large international grain trading firm. This involved negotiation of export contracts and moving grain and soy beans from the US to the export markets of the world. For a period, he also handled the companies hedging and trading activity in the pit of the Kansas City Board of Trade. After a short stint as a commodity analyst with Merrill Lynch in Chicago Shell began a career as analyst and trader on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade. After trading on the floor for almost 20 years. the career continued as a broker trader away from the harsh Chicago climate. Commodity trading continued in the grains and other commodities, but the focus in recent years had been on ...More the Forex markets.
- Description: Investment Consultant. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options
Project Triumph LTD The popular and innovative Cash Back Forex service pays traders cash for each trade placed at many top currency trading brokers, without negatively affecting spreads and other trading conditions. We accomplish this by introducing clients to the brokerage firms we represent and in exchange the broker pays us ...More
a commission from their marketing budget on every trade a client places. We in turn keep only a portion of the commission and pass much of it onto our client. Our clients get the same spreads and conditions as if they had opened an account directly, the only difference is a client that goes through us gets a cash commission for every trade placed on their account. As one of the highest volume introducing firms in the industry and by far the largest provider of cash rebates, we are trusted by many thousands of traders to deliver timely cash rebates that amount to significant savings and can even make the difference between profit and loss.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Pound Weakness May Be A Setup To Buy http://seekingalpha.com/a/1fvcl Aug 13, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Is this like a hotel where ... on Changes In Allocation Of Japanese Retirement Ac...
- Anything is possible with e... on Time To Sell The Yen
- This is a comment from the ... on So The Yen Remains A Safe Haven: Really?
- True, the Japanese debt is ... on U.S. Debt Soars To New Record
- The coming commodity boom m... on Why The Loonie Fails To Fall
Latest comments on Ralph Shell's Articles
- Jeremy Robson on Pound Weakness May Be A Setup To Buy
- Vincent Cate on Changes In The Japanese Ministry Of Finance To ...
- Ben Gee on Changes In The Japanese Ministry Of Finance To ...
- redduke on Changes In The Japanese Ministry Of Finance To ...
- GamCap LLC on Changes In The Japanese Ministry Of Finance To ...