This user currently has no profile.
Ralph Shell has a rural midwest agricultural background. He graduated from a small Ohio liberal arts college. His graduate studies were in economics and history at Duke University. Shell has ten years experience trading cash commodities in domestic and export markets. He is also a former commodity analyst with Merrill Lynch in Chicago. Shell was a member of and floor trader at the Chicago Board of Trade for 18 years. Shell is now located in County Cork, Ireland.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options
Project Triumph LTD The popular and innovative Cash Back Forex service pays traders cash for each trade placed at many top currency trading brokers, without negatively affecting spreads and other trading conditions. We accomplish this by introducing clients to the brokerage firms we represent and in exchange the broker pays us ...More
a commission from their marketing budget on every trade a client places. We in turn keep only a portion of the commission and pass much of it onto our client. Our clients get the same spreads and conditions as if they had opened an account directly, the only difference is a client that goes through us gets a cash commission for every trade placed on their account. As one of the highest volume introducing firms in the industry and by far the largest provider of cash rebates, we are trusted by many thousands of traders to deliver timely cash rebates that amount to significant savings and can even make the difference between profit and loss.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- True, the Japanese debt is ... on U.S. Debt Soars To New Record
- The coming commodity boom m... on Why The Loonie Fails To Fall
- I do not wish to imply that... on Is The U.S. Economy Really Growing Faster Than ...
- I too, have my doubts about... on Debt Markets Respond To NFP Report
- Looking at the COT report r... on Are We Close To Selling The USD?