View as an RSS Feed
- Will the Swiss Intervention Work?
- If Negative Euro News Continues, Buying the Aussie vs. Euro Could Be Interesting Trade
- S&P Downgraders Keeping Busy - How Would They Rate the ECB Loan Portfolio?
- Weekly Currency Trade Not for the Timid
- Bank of Japan Casts Their Vote; Will the Margin Man Ruin the Weekend?
- Looking for a Level to Sell the USDCAD
- Markets Perplexed as D.C. Lumbers Toward Debt Ceiling Finish Line
- Pound Rallies vs. U.S. Dollar Despite Poor Growth Stats
- Resolution of the Debt Ceiling May Help the U.S. Dollar
- Bank of Canada: No Rate Hike Now, Maybe Later
- Bank Stress Tests Prove Stressful to Markets
- Yen Breaks to the Downside
- Bernanke Talks and the Currency Market Listens
- Obama: Playing Politics With Debt Crisis
- U.S. Jobs Numbers Jolt the Currency Markets
- Speculators Continue to Sell the Pound
- When Is the Yen Going to Break Out of the Narrow Trading Range?
- Euro Falters as Potential Greek Default Worries Market
- Looking for Trading Opportunities in the Pound
- Further Weakness for the Aussie?
- Greek Bailout Discussions Continue, Deadline Needed
Currencies: Trade the Extremes and OECD Comments
on Wed, Jun 15, 2011 • Comment!
- Will Bank of Japan Offer New Remedies for the Country's Ailing Economy?
As Euro Bulls Suffer Set Back, Is There More to Come?
on Fri, Jun 10, 2011 • 4 Comments
- What Happens to the Yen and Other Asset Classes When QE2 Ends?
Experts Disagree on Future Value of the Euro, U.S. Dollar Pair
on Mon, Jun 6, 2011 • 3 Comments
- After a Week of Depressing News, What's Next for the U.S. Dollar?
- Is Bearish News Weighing on Both the Dollar and Pound?
- The Swiss Franc and Appreciation
Does Breach of the 1.40 EUR / USD Level Signal More Weakness?
on Tue, May 24, 2011 • Comment!
Trading the Pound
on Fri, May 20, 2011 • 1 Comment
Has the Euro Liquidation Ended?
on Fri, May 13, 2011 • 2 Comments