This user currently has no profile.
Random Idea (pseudonym) is a manager of an investment fund focusing on absolute returns through equities and commodities. Previously he worked in finacial risk management for a $10+ billion hedge fund and on the sell side covering commodities and commodity based equities. He holds the CFA charter and a MBA from the University of Chicago.
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- you can't make the weak str... on A Transaction Tax to Reduce Liquidity on U.S. M...
- The idea of valuing stocks ... on Fair Value for the S&P 500? Tell Me Lies, Sweet...
- I agree with logicalthought... on Tobin's Q Ratio Sends Modestly Bearish Long-Ter...
- bad analysisIf you are gonn... on Stocks Will Fall 37% or Gold Will Rally 60%
- I agree with you that there... on GMX Resources: Long Term Bull Market for Natura...
Latest comments on Random Idea's Articles
- Adam Goldstein on Conn's: An Undervalued Retailer
- CNBC Kicker on Neutral on Natural Gas, Neutral on GMX Resources
- Denis Gould on U.S. Equities Fairly Valued While Government Bo...
- untrusting investor on U.S. Equities Fairly Valued While Government Bo...
- Mr. Big on U.S. Equities Fairly Valued While Government Bo...