Random Idea (pseudonym) is a manager of an investment fund focusing on absolute returns through equities and commodities. Previously he worked in finacial risk management for a $10+ billion hedge fund and on the sell side covering commodities and commodity based equities. He holds the CFA charter and a MBA from the University of Chicago.
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Random Idea.
Currently, there are no blog details for Random Idea.
Currently, there are no book details for Random Idea.
Latest Comments more »
- you can't make the weak str... on A Transaction Tax to Reduce Liquidity on U.S. M...
- The idea of valuing stocks ... on Fair Value for the S&P 500? Tell Me Lies, Sweet...
- I agree with logicalthought... on Tobin's Q Ratio Sends Modestly Bearish Long-Ter...
- bad analysisIf you are gonn... on Stocks Will Fall 37% or Gold Will Rally 60%
- I agree with you that there... on GMX Resources: Long Term Bull Market for Natura...
Latest comments on Random Idea's Articles
- Adam Goldstein on Conn's: An Undervalued Retailer
- CNBC Kicker on Neutral on Natural Gas, Neutral on GMX Resources
- Denis Gould on U.S. Equities Fairly Valued While Government Bo...
- untrusting investor on U.S. Equities Fairly Valued While Government Bo...
- Mr. Big on U.S. Equities Fairly Valued While Government Bo...