View as an RSS Feed
View Randy Carlson's Articles BY TICKER:
Tesla, Are We About To Be Surprised?
- Tesla's Fremont production line is shut down for Model X production upgrades.
- Tesla is a momentum stock, and predictable news of higher Model S production following the shutdown/upgrade is likely to boost shares.
- But the upgrade will give Tesla new capabilities, beyond greater capacity, and Tesla may surprise us with some things new and things different before Model X arrives.
Tesla's Fuel Cell Threat
- Fuel cells could be the death of Tesla, even if fuel cell cars aren't as good.
- It's the cost of the car, not just the cost of the cells that matters.
- Tesla's Giga Factory tells the story, and investors should pay very special attention.
- Is Cadillac's ELR A Tesla Competitor? Maybe
- Tesla's Battery Swap - What We Really Saw
- Tesla: Sober Judgment
- Should Tesla Buy Fiat?
- Foam On Tesla's Wave
- Tesla: Blocking, Tackling, Waiting For A TD
- Time Short For Tesla Shorts?
- The 3 Tesla Secrets
- Tesla's Car Financing - What I Think Happened
- Tesla, What Could It Be We're Waiting To See?
- SuperCharging Tesla
- Tesla Earnings: What To Look For
- EV Investors Can Learn From Boeing's Battery
- Has Tesla Solved The Road Trip Problem?
- Will Tesla Disrupt?
- Why Tesla Has It Right And GM, Ford And Nissan Have It Wrong