View as an RSS Feed
View Randy Durig's Articles BY TICKER:
AE, AET, AGVDY, APDSF, APSA, ARII, AUNZ, AXAHY, BAC, BDC, BRFS, BTH, CAT, CDURQ, CEE, CENX, CLH, CMPHF, CPNCF, CSV, CWXZF, CXDC, CYD, DGWIY, DIVX, DVA, ELRC, EWZ, EXPE, FEEXF, FOEAF, FSUMF, FTO, GE, GS, HBM, HCI, IPG, JASO, JPM, KEM, KMPR, LAB, LOJN, LSG, MHPSY, MMC, MS, NEMFF, NFLX, NGOLY, NTP, OIIM, PBHKF, PPP, PTGJY, QBEIF, RLTAY, RSHYY, RSYS, SCCO, SD, SGI, SNREF, STON, STX, SZLMF, TBBK, TGA, TGS, TLGD, TM, TMPHF, TOL, TOT, TPC, TRST, TSRA, TTCNF, TTSLF, UBS, UPIP, UVE, VDNRF, VELTF, VLKAF, WPRT
Power Up Your Portfolio With SandRidge Energy 9% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock
- Estimates its overall production will be up by 12% in 2014.
- Solid coverage of about 3 times its coupon payment.
- Qualified payments give tax advantages compared to bond interest payments.
Build In 10% Yields To Your Portfolio With Cimento Tupi Yankee Bonds, Matures May 2018
Thu, Nov. 13 • 3 Comments
- 33% growth in revenue for the first half of 2014.
- Centralized production and distribution close to their target markets helps lower costs.
- Recently completed an expansion of its main production plant.
Earn 8% Yields With These 5-Year Kuwait Energy Yankee Bonds, Maturing August 2019
Thu, Nov. 13 • 6 Comments
- Double-digit improvements in profitability over the last five years.
- Debt to Cash ratio is less than 3 to 1.
- Interest rate coverage is over 5 times.
14% Yields, 3½ Year Edcon Yankee Bonds, B/B3 Rated, Matures March 2018
Thu, Nov. 13 • 5 Comments
- US dollar debt instrument that offers both extraordinarily high 14% yields and great cash flow, also has a short 3 1/2 year maturity certain date.
- South Africa’s leading non-food retailer, it includes over 1400 stores under nine different store formats (in 3 separate divisions) throughout southern Africa.
- In spite of its elevated risks, it introduces good diversity to income portfolios.
Strike 7.5% Yields In Canadian Dollars With TransGlobe Energy Convertible Notes, Maturing March 2017
- Convertibility feature allows for the possibility of ever-higher returns that the 7.5% currently indicated in the interest yields in Canadian dollars.
- Strong production growth prospects over the next 4 years.
- TransGlobe Energy has an exceptionally resilient interest coverage ratio, greater than 10 to 1.
Catch 9.6% Yields With These 2 1/2 Year Yankee Bonds From Copeinca ASA, Peru
- Copeinca is the second-largest fishing company in Peru, and is Peru’s largest producer of fish meal and fish oil.
- Underlying assets included highly valued Peruvian fishing and processing plant permits.
- These short (30-month) US dollar bonds, rated at B+ by Fitch, indicate a very high 9.6% return.
Grow 7.3% Yields From NitrogénműVek Yankee Bonds
- One of the largest producers in central Europe, with annual capacity of one million tons of fertilizer.
- Solid revenue growth and profits over the last 3 years, continues to increase production capacity.
- Bonds are relatively short term (68 months), and are rated BB-.
Cool 5.85% And 7.8% Yields In R&R Ice Cream Foreign Currency Bonds, Mature 5/15/2020
Tue, Sep. 9 • 3 Comments
- High-yield bonds in two very strong global currencies, the British pound sterling or the Australian dollar.
- R&R Ice Cream holds a dominant ice cream manufacturer position in both the European and Australian markets.
- Excellent year-over-year revenue and earnings growth.
Sinking Yankee Bonds From Autopistas Del Sol Step Up To Offer 9.5% Yields To Average Life In April 2019
- Discounted bond price offers a high 9.5% yield to average life in April of 2019.
- It's possible that the Company will accelerate the return of principal, producing an even higher return on investment.
- About 45% of the note debt has already been returned to bondholders.
Eat Up 10% Yields In U.S. Dollars From Ukrainian Poultry Producer, Mironivsky HilboProduct
- The largest poultry producer in the Ukraine, with a market share of about 54% of industrially produced poultry.
- EBITDA increased by 45% to US$106 million over the year-ago quarter, and EBITDA margin increased from 24% in Q1 2013 to 34% in Q1 2014.
- Nice 8.25% coupon provides good interest income, and the discounted price lifts the yield of this short to medium term note to about 10%. Matures April of 2020.
Extraordinary Cash Flow Drives These China XD Plastics Yankee Bonds With 9% Yields!
- The operating income of China XD Plastics is over 10 times greater than interest expenses.
- Very high yields for the relatively short 4.67 year (February of 2019) maturity of these notes!.
- The Chinese automotive modified plastics market experienced a nearly three fold increase between 2008 and 2012, and the automotive industry in China is said to be still in its infancy!.
Revisiting Rolta's 4-Year Yankee Bond That Offers Both High Cash Flow And Over 9.5% Yields!
- Year-over-year Revenue growth of 44.2% and quarter-over-quarter growth of 20.9%.
- Q3 FY 2014 earnings (EBITDA) was Rs. 2.82 billion (US$47.2 million), a 28.5% year-over-year improvement.
- Underlying stock has risen over 70% since our review in February of this year.
10.5% Yields From Petróleos De Venezuela Sinking Yankee Bonds, Average Life Oct. 2016
- Very high cash flow and yields, over 10.5%, for this short-term Yankee bond.
- State owned PDVSA is a company vital to the economy of Venezuela.
- Sinking feature shortens the average maturity of this bond to Oct of 2016.
Mine 9% Returns From Lake Shore Gold's 39 Month Canadian Convertibles
- High 9% Average Annual Return in Canadian Dollars, with a short September 2017 Maturity!
- Convertible feature of this note lowers the default risk while offering a potential for higher returns if the stock price appreciates sufficiently.
- The company’s 2013 sales of 135,550 ounces were up 62% from 2012!
Short-Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields Over 9.8%? This 1-Year Review Screams Yes
- High-yield averages for additions to the combined FX2 portfolio are over 9.8%.
- The average remaining maturity of these issues is about 3 years, 4 months.
- The average yield for additions to the U.S. dollar only portfolio (FX1) were about 10.25%.
Tasty 12.25% Yields For 4 Years From Brasil Foods, Baa3 Rated, Denominated In BRL
- Investment Grade Bonds, Rated Baa3 by Moody's.
- Under 4 years to maturity, these nicely discounted bonds provide excellent income cash flow.
- Issuer is one of the largest food conglomerates in the world.
Harvest 8% Yields With Very Short 2-Year Yankee Bonds From Ceagro Agricola
- Very short, 23-month bonds with both high cash flow and high yield.
- Issuer is controlled by the multi-billion dollar mega-conglomerate, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.
- A prominent operator in the vital agricultural industry of Brazil.
Score 8.67% Yields With Eastcomtrans Yankee Bonds, B3/B Rated, Matures April 2018
- Discounted bond price offers a high 8.67% yield to maturity in just under 4 years.
- The company operates the biggest fleet of oil fuel tankers in Kazakhstan.
- Record a 29.9% increase in gross profit, and a 35.9% increase in profit after taxes.
Score 8% Yields With CanWel Building Materials 3 Year Loonie Bonds
- High 8% yields in very short (3 year) maturity bonds, denominated in Canadian dollars.
- One of Canada's largest distributor's of building materials, and Canada's exclusive distributor for Boise Cascade Engineered Wood Products.
- Convertibility feature lowers default risk and allows a possibility for additional upside to overall returns.
Earn 12% With These Deeply Discounted, 4-Year, MNC Investama Yankee Bonds
- MNC Investama is majority owner of the number 1 ranked TV company in Indonesia.
- The company’s core media business is a “defensible market position” generating solid cash flow.
- These short maturity (May 2018) Yankee bonds offer a high 12% averaged return in US dollars.
- Ring Up 10.75% Yields With 4+ Year Rolta Yankee Bonds
- Average 9.9% Yields With These Short Maturity FX1 Portfolio U.S. Dollar Bonds
- Discover 8.25% Yields With HudBay Minerals Yankee Bonds
- Sleep Well With 6.5% To 9% Yields In Short Term CAD Convertibles From Temple Hotels
- Eggs-Cellent 8.8% Short-Term Yields With AvangardCo's 21 Month Yankee Bonds
- Brigus Gold Bondholders Win BIG With Buyout Offer From Primer Mining
- Tap 9.66% Yields With This 47 Month Dana Gas Sukuk!
- Up Your Income Performance With SandRidge Energy's 8.5% Convertible Preferreds
- Harvest 8.45% Yields From Camposol Yankee Bonds, B Rated, Maturing In Feb. 2017
- Big Cash Flow And Over 11% Yields Indicated In This FX1 Yankee Bond Portfolio
- Bedazzled With 14.38% Yields From Brigus Gold Convertibles, Maturing March 2016
- Last Call For Yields Over 10% From Transportadora De Gas Del Sur's Bonds?